A Popster Is Born 19,594
x2

7 years ago Lady Gaga embarked on her tour for 2013 album ‘ARTPOP’.

Did you see a show?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
Share your thoughts on the tour below.

• yaas, gaga 2
Popstanne 7,443

I wasn't able to attend any shows, since I was too small to travel alone to another country, but damn how I wish I could've seen it live :bradley:

ARTPOPster 1,703

I was in 4th grade and didn’t know it or ARTPOP existed, and I just heard Applause on the radio once while me and my dad were driving around St. Paul and I actually liked it on first listen, but that was it :katy:

The only thing ARTPOP related I knew about afterwards was discovering the song Venus late 2015 when I was in 6th grade, my life changed with that song, for me it was the song that started to get me into more of her music :oscar:

But to stay on topic I wish I knew what the artRave was, she wore the blue octopus outfit for paparazzi (my favorite one) and sang Cake on the date I would’ve gone to :katy:

• dope 3
Moderator 3,259

Ugh! I had such an amazing time being there! Good old memories.

I was with my friend who brought a stuffed animal. He wanted to throw it on stage. But we were way too far to let it actually land. And then i found out Gaga’s family was watching also and they were reachable.

So then I convinced my friend to try to make contact with the family and give the stuffed animal. So he did and via Tara they all saw it and promised to show Gaga.

• love 2