PopA911 US Election Thread

Franz Ferdinand

Kindness Admin 6,892

Ok, now switching back and forth. Biden does sound both crisp, smart and good. Very impressed honestly. He's been sounding a little meh lately.

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
35 minutes ago, admin said:

Ok, now switching back and forth. Biden does sound both crisp, smart and good. Very impressed honestly. He's been sounding a little meh lately.

I can't tell you how relieved that makes me, especially with the way he puts his foot in his mouth constantly.

Competency doesn't win elections cuz otherwise Hillary would've destroyed Trump but I don't think it hurts 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

I figured I'd wait for the highlights tomorrow, but I just turned on David Pakman's livestream. I think he's going back and forth between Trump and Biden. Right now it's on Trump, and he is NOT doing well. (Obviously). The host just had to remind him that he's the president.

No one is shocked at all :ally: 

I didn't even want to give the man air time, so I did not bother.

Regardless, I think Biden did well. A few things he could of been better on, but we have to accept that he's definitely not a typical democrat. 

He definitely did best now that he could directly talk to voters, and I hope he takes this energy to the next debate. 

• paws up 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

He definitely did best now that he could directly talk to voters, and I hope he takes this energy to the next debate. 

I hope he does too, but I think he really struggles under that type of pressure, so I dunno what he'll be able to manage in the debate, sadly. But he really deserves to win for almost every reason imaginable and I really hope he does.

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 656
55 minutes ago, admin said:

I'm listening to Biden's now, on a 20-minute delay, and he does sound really good. He also seems to be handling his answers very well. 

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,889

Biden is STILL there answering questions/talking to people even after the town hall ended.  The channel I'm watching keeps switching to him and there he is still there. Regardless of how people feel, Biden seems like a truly decent human being.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 656
4 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Biden is STILL there answering questions/talking to people even after the town hall ended.  The channel I'm watching keeps switching to him and there he is still there. Regardless of how people feel, Biden seems like a truly decent human being.

That's amazing.

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 656

So, Trump has mentioned that he might leave the country if he loses.

But he can't go anywhere because of COVID.

But even if he could....

Donald Trump, the "illegal immigrant."