Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Moderator 16,150

E2UOZoRWUAQn8US?format=jpg&name=mediumThis table shows the top 3 most streamed ESC songs from 2021 in the top 9 markets in Europe.

Maneskin appears in all 9 countries

Barbara Pravi appears in 6 countries

Gjons Tears appears in 3 countries

Blind Channel and Go-A appear in two countries

Hooverphonic, Jendrik, Jeangu Macrooy, The Black Mamba and Elena Tsagrinou appear all once.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,749

Rauw Alejandro's new single Todo De Ti has reached #1 on the daily Spotify Spanish chart (as it should). 

But the news isn't really that, but the fact it did with 871.000 plays in a day :oscar: which makes it already the song with the highest biggest peak in daily streams of all time, and still has time to grow 

Highest daily stream peaks on Spotify Spain
1 Tú Me Dejaste De Querer 1.631K
2 Dákiti 1.204K
3 La noche de anoche 1.199K
4 Alocao 883K
5 Todo de ti 871K

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
27 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

E2UOZoRWUAQn8US?format=jpg&name=mediumThis table shows the top 3 most streamed ESC songs from 2021 in the top 9 markets in Europe.

Maneskin appears in all 9 countries

Barbara Pravi appears in 6 countries

Gjons Tears appears in 3 countries

Blind Channel and Go-A appear in two countries

Hooverphonic, Jendrik, Jeangu Macrooy, The Black Mamba and Elena Tsagrinou appear all once.

Barbara won:giveup:

A Popster Is Born 11,822
2 hours ago, artgagapop said:

tbh, i rather have Shallow do a few k less if that means BTW and TEOG will eventually come closer to her tf-tfm singles in streams :arguega:

i think it'd have been better had ROM not suffered because as soon as they changed her playlists about it started dropping in streams. it also would be nice if the changing in playlisting could help it start charting on billboard ala TF

I could see BTW maybe scraping 300k on Fridays moving forward, depending on what the plan is etc it would be deserved if the album stabilised at 1m tho

wolfpopa.thumb.jpg.17531e67145f053186445

Moderator 16,150
10 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

sis knows she about to drop her best album and have a career renaissance in a few months in these pics yup yup

I'd say these were the ASIB songs, not Chromatica :gunga: