Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

4 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Imagine if we had this fanbase. 3.4M streams for Born this way with one listen of the album.

Yeah, but it's not realistic. BTS fans are crazy and the Petit Monstrosities are crazy AND lazy. So no, not even close. Ya chartsters lost once again.

Ms I am a local

Edited by Ms I am a local

Pop-a-911-ster 38,524
4 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Imagine if we had this fanbase. 3.4M streams for Born this way with one listen of the album.

That's why they can get huge streaming numbers based off of the fanbase alone, when no one in the GP listens to BTS. They are overtly reliant on obssessed teens that will mostly grow out of their BTS phase though. 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,896

The best way to END GGD (which is something many of yall are very interested in :ohhh:) is proving we can help the album's chart ourselves without needing them. So give the album another whole play

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,524
Just now, Andreu said:

The best way to END GGD (which is something many of yall are very interested in :ohhh:) is proving we can help the album's chart ourselves without needing them. So give the album another whole play

I have already today while studying!

and of course we don't need GGD since they un-helped AP movement and it still grew more proportionally than BTW so

I think we should organize a popa911 streaming party whenever Gaga releases new material, and spread it on twitter and ggd

Edited by ChromaticaOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 38,810
3 minutes ago, emig_09 said:

I joined :clown:

2 minutes ago, emig_09 said:

why r they playing SL :leap:

Just now, emig_09 said:

I left :eyega:

A tale in 3 acts

• lol 8