Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Moderator 3,690

BTS seem to have big radio promo, the top 3 most added songs on Pop radio yesterday were:

180 BTS Butter Columbia Stations
115 MARSHMELLO F/JONAS BROTHERS Leave Before You Love Me Republic Stations
86 OLIVIA RODRIGO good 4 u Geffen/Interscope Station

I really don't understand why radio is reluctant to play Deja Vu and G4U, DL had amazing callouts, Deja Vu had good ones, but no, they have to play the songs at the bottom of the callouts. 

Moderator 4,653

I think its really nice to watch Olivia having her breakout moment. I’m sure its a great confidence boost and she should be proud of herself!

• yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,896
24 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

BTS seem to have big radio promo, the top 3 most added songs on Pop radio yesterday were:

180 BTS Butter Columbia Stations
115 MARSHMELLO F/JONAS BROTHERS Leave Before You Love Me Republic Stations
86 OLIVIA RODRIGO good 4 u Geffen/Interscope Station

I really don't understand why radio is reluctant to play Deja Vu and G4U, DL had amazing callouts, Deja Vu had good ones, but no, they have to play the songs at the bottom of the callouts. 

It's clear they aren't going to be able to outstream G4U so I guess they're trying to force the #1 in a different metric :billiecat:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,896

Just checked out of curiosity, and BTS's Butter does have physical singles (7" and casette) but they won't ship until next months, so they won't be counted for the first week

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Just checked out of curiosity, and BTS's Butter does have physical singles (7" and casette) but they won't ship until next months, so they won't be counted for the first week

I read somewhere else that the Dua sales check/rule was made a week before to prepare for BTS's Butter so it will be interesting to see if and how many sales will be removed. 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,896
6 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I read somewhere else that the Dua sales check/rule was made a week before to prepare for BTS's Butter so it will be interesting to see if and how many sales will be removed. 

Impossible :nicki_scream:  because they told me that there was a conspiracy to ban Dua from getting the #1 :mess:

A Popster Is Born 11,846
20 minutes ago, Andreu said:

the longevity tactics... a SL going OUT - #41 - OUT teas

Pop-a-911-ster 20,775

Swifties are attacking and dragging Olivia for sending PR packages to Kim K and Hailey Bieber, and saying that Olivia’s success is all thanks to Taylor and she used Taylor to gain popularity :mess:

• lol 4

Moderator 3,690
Just now, donatellab said:

Swifties are attacking and dragging Olivia for sending PR packages to Kim K and Hailey Bieber, and saying that Olivia’s success is all thanks to Taylor and she used Taylor to gain popularity :mess:

I truly hate stans sometimes :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,896
19 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Are surprised :ohhh:

• lol 1