Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,423
4 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

The way Olivia is effortlessly smashing, a streaming giant and a MPG is Born. Has a female ever held 4 songs in the top 10 of Billboard Hot 100?

Ariana or Taylor or Beyoncé 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,670

So this week so far for BTW on Spotify:

Friday: 1,015,506
Saturday: 999,481
Sunday: 1,397,437
Monday: 1,472,241

:oscar:

• paws up 12
  • love 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

Ariana or Taylor or Beyoncé 

Taylor and Ariana got 3 during folklore/TUN release week and Beyonce has never really smashed on the Hot 100 with her albums. 

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,747

I really don't understand how this app GGD is using works, you link it to your spotify and they make the songs play on your phone (or laptop) so it counts?? I don't get it:rip:

A Popster Is Born 11,822
10 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Some of you may not like them, but their promo for Gaga is on point.

Current listeners - 1.348  

Do you think if you join from another Country it counts for US streams? I was just wondering if stationhead was fraud-like why don’t I see BTS using it :bigbird:

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Not Wikipedia saying Needed Me sold 17M WW SPS :toofunny:

Maybe they confused makeup sales and and song sales :icant:.

Anyways if Olivia is able to keep stable then she could overtake Ariana's TUN and get the highest weekly streams for an album by a female artist on Spotify. Overall she could get to #3 with only Drake and Post Malone being ahead of her. 

13 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Maybe they confused makeup sales and and song sales :icant:.

Anyways if Olivia is able to keep stable then she could overtake Ariana's TUN and get the highest weekly streams for an album by a female artist on Spotify. Overall she could get to #3 with only Drake and Post Malone being ahead of her. 

Ariana and Olivia, Drake and Post Malone the 4 giants of streaming up to the real comebak of Katy Perry. Who knows how Katy will go, she hasn't released an album since Prism and her latest song is Chained To The Rhythm . I think Katy will get past Adele's debut with 25

Edited by ReadyGaga
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 965
21 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I really don't understand how this app GGD is using works, you link it to your spotify and they make the songs play on your phone (or laptop) so it counts?? I don't get it:rip:

Basically you log in with your Spotify acc and everytime they play a song on the station it will count as if you and the amount of people on the station streamed the song at the same time. All those streams are recognized and valid for both Spotify and Billboard. 

Pop-a-911-ster 54,069
Just now, ReadyGaga said:

Ariana and Olivia, Drake and Post Malone the 4 giants of streaming up to the real comebak of Katy Perry. Who knows how Katy will go, she hasn't released an alnum since Prism and her latest song is Chained To The Rhythm . I think Katy will get past Adele's debut with 25

Well for the GP technical yes :icant:

• sad 1
  • lol 1