Republic of Chromatica | Currently on the floor: CHOKE Act

ARTPOPster 1,389
Posted (edited)

The-Republic.jpg

INTRODUCTION

Hello and welcome to the Republic of Chromatica, a role-playing game where you'll act as members of Congress in the fictional Republic of Chromatica!

You are in charge of passing laws that will benefit your constituents and make Chromatica a better place to live. The structure of the government will be modeled similarly to the United States, so there will be a Senate and a House of Representatives. This game, of course, will be more simple than how the United States Congress actually operates. It's basically a more slimmed down version so it won't be as complicated as it is in the real world.

This game is not meant to be boring or too political, however it can be, it's all up to you. It's meant to be a game where you can pass silly laws like making "Just Dance" the national anthem, requiring that schools teach a subject called "Lady Gaga History", or even mandate that everyone be able to recite the lyrics to "Bad Romance" in order to get hired for any job. You can also be more serious and pass laws like legalizing marijuana, legalizing prostitution, banning plastics, etc.

This session, or season, of Congress will run over a course of 4 weeks. You don’t have to be constantly active in the game, but please participate whenever you can.

HOW TO PLAY

For the purpose of this game, writing a bill will be a simple task. All you have to do is type what you want to legalize, ban, etc. For example, you could simply say "I want to make "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga the national anthem" and that's it! You may add more details and sentences if you'd like. However it will be up to the leader of your chamber to decide if they want to put it up for a vote or not. You can debate and discuss with fellow members of your chamber here in the thread about any piece of legislation.

Voting will be done through Google Forms and will be organized by me whenever the leader of your chamber lets me know that they’re ready to vote on a bill. Though your vote may be private at the time of voting, they will eventually be made public. You have the option to vote “Yea”, “Nay”, “Present” or not vote at all. Voting for any bill will always be open for 24 hours only.

You may also form your own party, join another player’s party or designate yourself as an independent.

HOW TO WIN

The member of Congress with the most points wins the game. How do you earn points you might ask? Well you can earn points in a lot of different ways. You earn the most points by introducing a bill that gets passed into law. You can also earn points points by co-sponsoring a bill. Every member of congress will earn points by simply having a piece of legislation pass. At the end of the session of Congress, I will tally up the points and declare a winner. You can also lose points as well.

Here are how the points will be allocated specifically:

Spoiler

3 points - Successfully introduce and pass a bill into law. (Applies to the person who introduced the bill)

2 points - Become a co-sponsor on a bill that gets passed into law.

1 point - A bill is passed into law. (Everyone who voted, even if they voted against it, gets a point)

-2 points - Introduce bill that gets struck down by the President. (Applies to the person who introduced the bill)

CHALLENGES

Though most of the gameplay will be based on what you want to do, there will be the occasional challenge that comes up. These challenges MUST be addressed by Congress before they can continue on with any other piece of legislation. There will not be a fixed amount of challenges. Challenges can be something like an urgent issue that the President believes Congress should address immediately. 

When you sign up, please let me know the name of your party, whether you create one or join someone else’s or decide to be an independent. And let me know which chamber you’d like to serve in. You can change the status of your party affiliation at any time, just make sure to notify me if you do. To sign up, you could simply say "I'd like to join the Senate under the Just Dance Party".

You can choose to be a part of the Senate or House of Representatives. Sign-ups are based on a first come, first serve basis so make your decision quickly. Sign-ups will close on June 4th. The game will begin on June 7th and end on July 5th.

Spoiler

hZg9CwEOAnJR5rUYgmItb_5qYvwgT0wWLSGVv9AhYFfbF2FeM7bb2Lzc1MqcR6ZCM9F1rL0Toi7UaJjYpP2jPs1hZ8rBNODRgwiB8u1AkbW3d9M6fuekX3Xk4mVil_uMgDA6bzHC

Republic of Chromatica President - @Starboy

kV1VZlbrNT_oH5PCMHQ2GgUph5LwYIFoD_hrjvwDiJDTfIojlu_v2Jvxur7hsNK5nIUwPtLdoc0So2vC2xPrdRX0-tSMO2gxXjc9-Zz0CHzrgdWWWbqzgkscnxFcesiYJL0kxqg1

Republic of Chromatica Senate

1. @corvus albus - National Liberal Party (NLP)
  2. @chailatte - Chromatica’s Social Democratic Party (SDP)
  3. @Bakugo - Chromatica's Green Party (GP) | Party platform or manifesto
  4. @Sir.Sim - National Liberal Party (NLP) | Party platform or manifesto | SENATE LEADER

c7QUGHaZq7u7vAO1ApM-3ARMqsFqTdQNfLUIDtexUtaV77prwfdFFU_4PQ9Lk3Q_xcfFYXgCUHFRV8zZa4oNU86oXDL_81MZlhTuLb4eW4V_CuJWRl4toYZ1J5wGETiBGzTGP-P0

Republic of Chromatica House of Representatives

1. @BenG - Independent (I)
  2. @lunnuyu - Chromatica's Babylon Communist Party (BCP) | Party platform or manifesto
  3. @Ms I am a local - Local Tribes in Unison (LTU) | Party platform or manifesto
  4. @nynj nights - Chromatica's Green Party (GP)
  5. @little legend - National Liberal Party (NLP)
  6. @Delusional - National Liberal Party (NLP) | SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE
  7. @Franch Toast - National Liberal Party (NLP)
  8. @Mario44 - Independent (I)
  9. @danwasd - Independent (I)
  10. @Space Oddity Gaga Rave - GagaMonsters (GM)

REPUBLIC OF CHROMATICA CONSTITUITION

Spoiler
  • Any proposed bills need both a simple majority vote in the House and Senate and the President's signature in order to pass.
  • Constitutional amendments require a four-fifths majority from both the Senate and House to pass. President's signature is not needed, however they may request that certain wording be changed, which is up to the Speaker of the House and the Senate Leader to consider.
  • You cannot impeach or remove the President, however, the President may be censured as many times as Congress desires. A simple majority vote is needed in both houses of Congress in order for the President to be censured. A simple majority vote is needed in the House of Representatives in order to censure a fellow House of Representative. A simple majority vote is needed is needed in the Senate in order to censure a fellow Senator.
  • Members of Congress cannot be expelled unless the President deems it absolutely necessary and only with the consent of the Speaker of the House and the Senate Leader.
  • The President has the ability to veto a bill. Vetoes can be overridden by a four-fifths majority from both houses of Congress.
  • Members in both houses may introduce a bill.
  • The Speaker of the House is elected by a secret vote from members of the House. The Speaker essentially acts as the leader of that chamber and will determine if and when a bill will be voted on. They have a much closer relationship to the President than the other House members.
  • The Senate Leader is elected by a secret vote from members of the Senate. The Senate Leader essentially acts as the leader of that chamber and will determine if and when a bill will be voted on. They have a much closer relationship to the President than the other Senators.
  • The Republic of Chromatica will use a bicameral legislature, which is made up of the House of Representatives and the Senate.

FAQs

Spoiler
  • What does it mean to be "censured"? A censure is done when a body's members wish to publicly reprimand the President or a member of Congress. It is a formal statement of disapproval.
  • What does it mean to "co-sponsor" a bill? To "co-sponsor" a bill is to add your name as a supporter to the sponsor's bill. It signifies a stronger support for the bill.
  • What does it mean to "veto" a bill? When the President refuses to approve a bill thus preventing its enactment into law.
  • How much is a four fifths majority? A four fifths majority in the Senate would require 4/5 Senators and in the House it would require 8/10 Representatives in the current model. Otherwise it would be calculated by the following equation: 4/5 = 0.8 x # of sitting members = ANSWER.
  • What does a “present” vote mean? A “present” vote does not count towards or against the passage of a bill, it is considered a form of abstention. This is sometimes used as a protest vote or that you're undecided on the legislation.

TIPS/ADVICE

Spoiler

You can always make deals with other members of Congress and exchange favors for each other in order to pass your desired bill. It's also best to make sure you have enough votes to advance your bill to the President's desk or you risk losing points. Make as many friends or alliances as possible!

And remember you can always ask me any questions you might have about the game!

CONGRESSIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE

Spoiler

If you have any questions about what type of legislation or rules you want to implement or pass as a member of Congress, please message me privately. I will get back to you and the Congressional Research Service will post the response publicly to inform the rest of Congress.

BILLS PASSED

Spoiler

TBD

For those who may be interested

Spoiler

@911 @0707alp @1mi_K @5HZombie12 @A Little Monsterrr @a.random.little.moster @AaronJ @absolutelyjc @ad9nn @Adakam @Adakam @Adam_Monster @admin @Agustin @Aiman19 @Ale @alejandro by lady gaga @Alejandro44 @alexey_McEuriv @alexthepersonny @Alfze @ALICE @Alina @Alistair_ @AlleyCat @almeric @Almond Milk @ami @Amidana @Anastasia @Andreas @Andreu @Andrianna1998 @Angie @Animal Claws @Annemjuvland @Anongirl   @APHRODITE @Aphrodite Lady @Aphrodizy26 @Applause @Arizona Sky @artgagapop @ARTPOP @Artpop lover @ARTPOP Stan @ARTPOPIANA @artpopnasty @Artur @Arturo @Azor Ahai @Babylon @babylonhooker @BadGurlMadge @Baepsae @Baieia @Bakugo @BarkWoof22 @bastos @Battleforyourlife @bealovesgaga @beelzemon @BenG @benisnotok @bertalozzz @BibleThisWay @biblicalmonster @bijon @Bilola @BlakeyBoo95 @blankpaper @blastertoyo @bloodnoir @Blown Away @blue @Bonny @Born In Chromatica @BornthisJ @Boulanger @bpsy @Breathin @Brecht @brefike @Brie Candy @Brit9 @brnrd @Brooklyn Chapel @brownie @Btw @Byran Bobson @cait @CALBooking @calmar @Candy Gaga @CannaeDrive @Cas @ccurt7755 @Cerv @Chann1717 @charliecashmere @chartgaga @CherryPie @Chopper @chormatica911 @Chriscros4 @Chromatica @Chromaticandi @ChromaticasPunk @chromaticaxcx @CHROMATICON @ChromaticRaccoon @Cocaine Heart @CokeDestroyer @Colorful @Computer @ConnorFilm @Cookies @Cookies @COOOK @cornless_ @corvus albus @cosmic @crazybadbich97 @CroatianFad01 @CurvaceousLimericker @Cyclonus @Dadley Pooper @dana.ioana @danbekim @danwasd @Daphne Guinness @Dark Paradise @DarkHawk @Davian @DAVID SANTOS @Daylight Oreos @DeanClownchester @DeleteForever @Dennis Lemp @DennisConcert @derpmonster @Devin @DiamondKing @Didymus @Dirkje @dllcll @Dolce @donatellab @DonatellaPop @Doncho @DonnieDarko @Doot @dopestan13 @Drkitten @durelleatough @Dutch @Dutrall @ed2735 @Edonis @ElieGaga @Elisa chs @elusivecaution @Elvira @enigma popstar @EnigmaticAndroid @entela @Enya @Enzo @EroticaBarbie @ErraHaze @Essie @estium @ethan @Ethel @ev1379 @EveryGaGa @FarixGaga @Fernando @fernplantfun @FFXIV WhiteMage @flint @Focz @folklore. @Footile @Francesco Casotti @Franch Toast @Franxxx Dreams @Franz Ferdinand @FRANZGA @Fraspeechless @Freddy @gabrielflorin01 @GAGA @gagaschickens @Gagacharts @GagaFanatic @GAGAFLIX @GagaGlambert @GagaIsMyCure @gagalilm @Gagalvaro @Gagaohhlala @gagapictures @gagarox @gagarrhea @gagarxx @Gagas911 @gagasevermore @gagaspositions @GagaXCollection @gagaxuan @GalaxyGamerGuy @gary @germloop @Gimme More @GitHub @glass @Glittertinks @gloriaroseva @GODPOP @gorgeousgaga @gorskillet @Gov Hooka @Gracious Gaga @grandextraordinaire @Graphitium @Sir.Sim @GreekGod @Guilherme @GuiLM @Gustavo @Gypsy Guy Holland @Gypsy Life @Gypsygaga @GypsyLife14 @Haed invadr @Hags Labs @hammer @Hanna @Hannah1179 @HarryKim @haus.of.lillea @HausLabsBabylon @HausOfLexi @HeavyMetalGagaLover @HeavyMetalLover @Heij @Hejira @Henry @Hew @high heeled fem @highlikegaga @HitTheBoat @holyxfad @HotLikeMexico @Hugo @HugoBoss @Hurem @iamsorry @ichromaticant @ICY @Iker Augusto @ImTired16 @imwoahvicky @Instant @Interlude @Irrelevant @ItsGenuineGuy09 @itsmebuddy @jackgannan @jaehavocado @Jamie Jenkins @Jayfire @Jazz @jbesno @Jean Gabriel Dias da Silva @Jenina @JennyWayne @Jenoma @JeVeuxTonAmour @JevyDuty @Jillian @jimmyoioioio @JJ Monster @JNLolz @Joannesrats @Joesuda @Johncayse @johngagas @JohnsBrownEyes @Jonathan @joseanto1997 @Joseph @JoshJacko6 @Jujubaruda @justhislife @JustJames @justhislife @JustJustan @kaelergrey @Kahli @kaixvenus @Karina @KatieJudasGaga4 @Kattys @KerryPerry2020 @Keshasaurus @Kimmo @kinda @King @KingOfSpain @KleinGa @Krazy @LadariousGarage @LadeonXire @Ladie Goga @Lady Gaga @ladygaga @LadyGoo @LaLa @Lastrassi @lavenderblondee @Lazz Monster @lego @Leon Kampjes @leonardo @LetsGetHigh @LG7 @lgaga1fan @LGN @LibroLupo @Liebrandt @lifeasgeorge @lilith @lillian @LilMonsterXoXo @lilMunster2008 @Lionel Ronaldo @little legend @Little Monsters @Little_Monster @Littlemonster00 @Live_Wire @loathereality @lookinggoodfeelingfine @Lorde Von Kok @lowyeechoy @Luc @Luks @macey @Madame X @Maggie7 @majaa @Malazam @MANiCURE1295 @marcobaleno @Marilyn MonHoe @Mario @Mark @Mary Jane Gaga @Mary Jane Holland @maryjanegodga @mataika @Matteo Remondi @MaulJHolland @Max_Vandeburg @Miaou @MichKowa @MiKEY @Million Gypsies @Mirages @MissAsia @Mister G @Mister_M @MnstrEnigma00 @Modern Ecstasy2 @modernecstasy_ @monketsharona @MonsterBoy @MonsteressClea @monstertingz @Morphine Prince @mothermonstersbaby @Mr. V @Mr.okami @Ms I am a local @murilo @Musiccoffee666 @Musicisfreedom @MusicOfACentury @My a** is famous @Mylo @naeokk @Nemanja @nenhures @nevroglie @NFRockwell @Niceta95 @NicksARTPOP @NicoMaa @niicksgaga @Nino @Nixon2053 @not a french fry @NotDoctor @NotGod @Noturregularmonster @Nuggets @Nunox @NYNJ Gypsy @OBEY @ObezyankaNol @Obman @OG Gaga Stan @OGHspy @OnionGirl @Oscar @OwOen @Panayiotis @PanPikus @Paradise is in my hands @paradox @Party Favor @Patch The Line @pato @pdpenguin @Pedro98 @PerfectGUY @PETTY @piarayensii @Pikoh @PlastiscGuy @PLB @POPARTHD @Popcons @PopEmergency @PrinceOTStorm @princessesdie @ProdigyARTPOP @ProjectJoanne @Queen @querky_gay @Ra2 @rainonchromatica @ralloz @raragaga @Ratviolo @Red Velvet @RedPillBlues @Redvers @REEEEE @RemiRatatouille @Renoire @RFK @Rick.r5 @rickmin @Riyad @RobyTheGerm @Rocket9 @Rory javanagh @rosewater @Ross Barker @Runway @Rumour @ryanripley @Ryusei @sadho @Saint @Saimon @SamanthaC @Samueld9 @Sanjay @Sara @Scheißexfame57 @ScottsHQ_PopA911 @Sempiternal @serpathway @sethhyyy @sexyslutboy @Shadow @Shadow Works @ShemmyMa @ShesAMess @Shoful @sickandtired2.0 @SissyFromSpace @sizzily @Skadi @skeletonguns @SLAG @Sloansabbith99 @SloppyJoe. @SmokeyVibez @Snoopy @solasis @SombR3ro @Soobin @Sour Candy @SourCandy @SOYEON @spacekidzzz @SpanishMonster @Staff Bot @Stanley Digaga @Starboy @Stargazer @steccazero @stefan503 @Stefisgaga @Stephen @Steven @StormPulse @SugaryMonster17 @Summerboy @Summerboy2007 @summerboy911 @Sunny @swakby @Swallow @SwissMonster @Tamiel @Tana Mongeau @tareq @Tati Cavala @tealambition @technologic @TeenIdle @Telephone911 @thatsg0ssipp @The Archer @The Professor @The Royal Orora @TheClown @TheCureInChromatica @TheFame @thehanyo @ThePerfectCure @TheReal @TheRoof @thetea @Thirteen @Thrasher @Timmers @TINDER @tlam888 @TNel @Tom Robso @Tomsches @Topflapen @trashyanayaa @Treacherous Swiftie @TrumpGagastan @Tsunade @Tufos @Twitter @TylerMinaj @VALKYNAZ @Valorious @valorv @Vanity @Varys @Venom @Venus Rose @vince_martin88 @ViviLittleM @VOLANTIS @VSchwarz @Warhol Killer @Warrior Queen @WarriorQueen @WasDraqWic @Water @WatermeloneSugar @WatermeloneSugar @Wet And Gushy @WildAmerican @wonejomonster @xo_hours @xoxoryan @Yanko @yiasmina23x @Zak @ChromaticaOreos @holly_fool @Ladygagafan @Andre Portugal @Beatriz @Enigma of Babylon @luna @Jeroin2000 @ChromaticaPunk @Wiktoria @Lamarrkx @Lex @James @GagaSine @originaldoll94 @Joanne @Taylor Swift @V For Vendetta @VALKYNAZ @alexthepersonny @Taylor89 @Little Monsters @ICY @King @Telephone911 @GagaIsMyCure @Krazentela Streep of the N @Zami @zcasx @zoldyck @Delusional @blankpaper

@AD0REKRISTINA @Ag_lmc @alexa_290 @alexthepersonny @Alistair_ @Andre Portugal @Andrea @MDNA

@Animal Claws @Arianne @artpopculture @Arturo @Beatriz @beautyqueendisaster @Biglittlemonster @blade @bloody grammys @Bnny @BorisIsHere @Byran Bobson @Carre @ceyc @chailatte @ChromaticaPunk @ColloidGroup 

@mathias @MilkywayArt @Miss Oreo @Nana @NicksARTPOP @originaldoll94  @Panayiotis @Pikachoo @Popa911Alice @Purple_Aisu @Quarttynha @ReadyGaga @Riyad @Roro @Rusty @Sam @Sayulita @shiv @Smurko @Sophi @Taylor Swift @Taylor89 @thetea @tony@Colorful @Darklorde @delpta @Dark Paradise @Devon @Diesel6601 @Dragon @Drew @elxbrujo @Emanuele @emig_09 @Enigma of Babylon @EveryGaGa @flint @flyp @GagaSine @gaggshooker @government_alexa @Gwen_d06 @holly_fool @ICY @James @Jaume @Jean Gabriel Dias da Silva @Jeroin2000@JillyinGaga @Joanne @Junior Clementino @KetysandGagsSon @King @Kristine @kyliebiglipss @Lady Gaga A Go Go @Ladygagafan @Lamarrkx @LandonM170 @Lex @LG7 @LGMonster95 @Little Monster @Loukianosww @luna @Little Monsters @lunnuyu @majron @Maneesh @marievenus @Mario44 @Mark @V For Vendetta @vvoid_xX @want_ur_bad_romance @Wiktoria @wilber gaga o lala @xoxo craig @xoxoJohnnyGaga @YourPocko @Zak @Zenoeu4

Edited by Nightwing
  • dope 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Inb4 first act of congress is impeachment

@nynj nights will introduce the YuYi Protection Act which is designed to ensure Aquatic Life in Alice Bay is protected and also that Chromatica has access to clean water supply.  

In honor of my campaign for Senate Leader please see the below updated Social Democratic Party (SDP) platform below....( I just wanted to get it out, please @chailatte let me know if you want anything

A Popster Is Born 12,211
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Sign me up as the president:oscar:

Inb4 first act of congress is impeachment :icant:

• flop 1
  • lol 7
A Popster Is Born 12,211
5 minutes ago, BenG said:

Inb4 first act of congress is impeachment :icant:

Oops not allowed according to the constitution

Second act of congress then :icant:

• lol 1
Popstanne 9,318
Posted (edited)

I will join and would formally like to start my own party :flirtga:

Chromatica’s Social Democratic Party

Formal platform to discussed In more detail once I get off work......BUT the main focus of the Chromatica’s Social Democratic Party will be to have policies that:

1) Support a healthy, inclusive and progressive society for all Tribes of Chromatica

2) Ensure a strong, stable and vibrant economy while at the same time stopping climate change from destroying the beautiful Rain on Me Riverlands and crystal mountains of Chromatica

3) Make politics and government more transparent and responsive to public, rather than party need! 

economy fdr GIF

I pledge you, I pledge myself, to a New Deal for the Chromatican tribes. I promise that no one, from the Junkyard Scavengers, to the Freedom Fighters will be forgotten about.

- Senator MANiCURE1295

(do I have to be elected Senator for my Party or can I just choose to be Senator..if so I wanna be a Senator :oscar:)

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • dope 3
  • lol 1
  • love 1
Pop-a-911-ster 21,607
x2

I’d like to join the game under the Capitalist-lu-lu Delulu Party

but i don’t understand what serving in chambers or House of Representatives/ senate means :rip:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1
Pop-a-911-ster 21,607
x2

MAKE DELULU BIRD AN EMOTE ON POPa911!!! 

@admin if this gets passed you actually have to put it on the site btw. 

spacer.png

• lol 2
Community Leader 5,066
18 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I will join and would formally like to start my own party :flirtga:

Chromatica’s Social Democratic Party

Spoiler

Formal platform to discussed In more detail once I get off work......BUT the main focus of the Chromatica’s Social Democratic Party will be to have policies that:

1) Support a healthy, inclusive and progressive society for all Tribes of Chromatica

2) Ensure a strong, stable and vibrant economy while at the same time stopping climate change from destroying the beautiful Rain on Me Riverlands and crystal mountains of Chromatica

3) Make politics and government more transparent and responsive to public, rather than party need! 

economy fdr GIF

I pledge you, I pledge myself, to a New Deal for the Chromatican tribes. I promise that no one, from the Junkyard Scavengers, to the Freedom Fighters will be forgotten about.

- Senator MANiCURE1295

(do I have to be elected Senator for my Party or can I just choose to be Senator..if so I wanna be a Senator :oscar:)

Sign me up as the second member of this party :darkmode:

Senator Albus is here to join the Senate :horse_race:

• yaas, gaga 1
Popstanne 9,318
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Sign me up as the second member of this party :darkmode:

Senator Albus as here to join :horse_race:

1 minute ago, chailatte said:

Wait we can create parties? Then I'll join @MANiCURE1295's because that is basically what mine would have been like, in the Senate

YAS YALL!

You guys will need to help me create a platform for our party!!!!!!

Lady Gaga Obama GIF by CBS News

• yaas, gaga 1
Popstanne 8,446
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

BRING ENT*LA BACK!!!

spacer.png

when will you give us the results of Delulu Game season 2

spacer.png

• lol 3
A Popster Is Born 12,211
Posted (edited)

I shall sit as an independent in the House of Representatives

Inb4 I get elected as Speaker and something happens to the President :abel_glow:

About to serve House of Cards :abel_glow:

Edited by BenG
  • shook 1
  • love 1
Pop-a-911-ster 21,607
x2
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

when will you give us the results of Delulu Game season 2

spacer.png

Not me forgetting AGAIN 

in 54 minutes bestie lemme draft the thread 

spacer.png

• lol 1
Pop-a-911-ster 21,607
x2
Just now, BenG said:

I shall sit as an independent in the House of Representatives

Inb4 I get elected as Speaker and something happens to the President :abel_glow:

BenG finally participating in games and not just lurking it seems

spacer.png

A Popster Is Born 12,211
Just now, Delusional said:

BenG finally participating in games and not just lurking it seems

spacer.png

Because participation is optional here :icant:

• lol 1
  • Nightwing changed the title to Republic of Chromatica | Currently on the floor: CHOKE Act
  • SLAG featured this topic