General ‘Eurovision’ Thread - Kirkorov sending more bad songs

Pop-a-911-ster 23,747
x2
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

HEY GUYS. I’VE TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO CREATE A GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD REGARDING ALL THINGS ‘EUROVISION’.

Discuss performances, snubs, wins and stats here!

This is for when Eurovision season is over and we all go back to our normal lives - and sometimes it pops back into our heads through YouTube recommended or a random chart fact. There’ll be a separate thread - presumably and hopefully made by @little legend due to his amazing running of this years thread - for the 2022 show. 

spacer.png

Edited by Delusional
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,747
x2
8 minutes ago, little legend said:

:octopus:

:awkney:

Pop-a-911-ster 23,747
x2

Je Me Cash - Malta Rigs Betting Odds

“More than €650,000 were spent on promoting Malta’s Eurovision Song Contest entry as auditors investigate concerns that taxpayer funds were used to boost Destiny’s odds with bookmakers.

Minister Carmelo Abela has ordered an audit of the spend after he received reports that part of the allocated budget for the 10-day event was used to place bets on the Maltese performer.

Two sources close to the probe said the country dished out €650,000, split between €350,000 spent by the Malta Tourism Authority and a further €300,000 by the Public Broadcasting Service.

It is understood this amount is likely to climb to around €700,000, once the last spend is finalised.

The issue of possible financial mismanagement was flagged to Abela, the minister within the Office of the Prime Minister who is responsible for public broadcasting, by the board of the national broadcaster.“

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/timesofmalta.com/articles/view/je-me-cash-malta-blew-650000-on-eurovision.874813.amp

• shook 3

• Delusional changed the title to General ‘Eurovision’ Thread - Malta Exposed
Popster This Way 561
25 minutes ago, Delusional said:

“More than €650,000 were spent on promoting Malta’s Eurovision Song Contest entry as auditors investigate concerns that taxpayer funds were used to boost Destiny’s odds with bookmakers.

Minister Carmelo Abela has ordered an audit of the spend after he received reports that part of the allocated budget for the 10-day event was used to place bets on the Maltese performer.

Two sources close to the probe said the country dished out €650,000, split between €350,000 spent by the Malta Tourism Authority and a further €300,000 by the Public Broadcasting Service.

It is understood this amount is likely to climb to around €700,000, once the last spend is finalised.

The issue of possible financial mismanagement was flagged to Abela, the minister within the Office of the Prime Minister who is responsible for public broadcasting, by the board of the national broadcaster.“

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/timesofmalta.com/articles/view/je-me-cash-malta-blew-650000-on-eurovision.874813.amp

They spent all this money and still lost....

• lol 3

Moderator 3,182
2 hours ago, Delusional said:

Chile, I remember being bombarded with advertisements on FB about the Malta song and constantly having to block them. Probably some of the 650k were spent on ads. 

• dope 1

Popster to Popster 3,201

Ngl Adrenalina is a bop and a half and definitely deserved to place better than 22nd.

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 5,967
19 hours ago, JennyWayne said:

Ngl Adrenalina is a bop and a half and definitely deserved to place better than 22nd.

I’ve been blasting it everyday. It’s SO good! :enigma:

• dope 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,747
x2

Kirkorov is producing the Russian entry... :katy:

• Delusional changed the title to General ‘Eurovision’ Thread - Kirkorov sending more bad songs
Popster to Popster 3,201

Ukraine sends QUALITY to Eurovision year after year. UK, Spain and Germany, please take notes <3

ig8dyi2ila371.jpg

• dope 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,747
x2
Just now, JennyWayne said:

Ukraine sends QUALITY to Eurovision year after year. UK, Spain and Germany, please take notes <3

ig8dyi2ila371.jpg

The way they qualify every single year omfg :sleepydog: always getting it right 

• yaas, gaga 1