Lady Gaga at Bobby Campbell's birthday party last night

Dirkje

Moderator 6,288
4 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

spacer.png

That person looks much older than Bobby, unless Bobby is much older than I thought. :mess:

ARTPOPster 1,319
12 minutes ago, SLAG said:

That person looks much older than Bobby, unless Bobby is much older than I thought. :mess:

Oh girl 

oh 

S w e e t y 

she really said “lemme dress up as fook mi, what’s stop Asian hate? I was in Italy”

spacer.png

Edited by blastertoyo
  • shook 1
  • sad 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, blastertoyo said:

Oh girl 

oh 

S w e e t y 

she really said “lemme dress up as fook mi, what’s stop Asian hate? I was in Italy”

spacer.png

Hmmmmm idk what to think about this one

ARTPOPster 1,319
3 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Hmmmmm idk what to think about this one

Some monsters stay delusional tho

“shes gonna get dragged, let’s lie instead”spacer.png

ARTPOPster 1,319
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’m confused so she dressed up as a comedy movie character 

She dressed up as a problematic comedy movie character that portrays racially and culturally offensive Asian stereotypes in 2021 after not acknowledging/publicly speaking out about the recent wave of Asian hate crimes 

in every sense of the word, it’s ignorant 

• love 1

Deactivated 14,311
3 hours ago, blastertoyo said:

She dressed up as a problematic comedy movie character that portrays racially and culturally offensive Asian stereotypes in 2021 after not acknowledging/publicly speaking out about the recent wave of Asian hate crimes 

in every sense of the word, it’s ignorant 

We don’t know 100% it was her and not her friend Bo (is that her name? I forget) who is also Asian and Blonde atm... just a theory until confirmation. The body language doesn’t match Gaga to me.

• thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,319
1 hour ago, Bakugo said:

We don’t know 100% it was her and not her friend Bo (is that her name? I forget) who is also Asian and Blonde atm... just a theory until confirmation. The body language doesn’t match Gaga to me.

Lamaisongaga posted that it was gaga and they’re usually pretty reliable but it’s true that we don’t know 100% who that person is yet since we can’t see their face. 

Also judging by that though, if that isn’t gaga then she isn’t even seen in this video everyone keeps re/posting saying that it’s her which in turn is kind of a lol :uhh:

the emotional rollercoaster of 

Gaga seen at party-> Gaga dressed as baby spice -> no wait Gaga dressed as fook mi -> that is offensive->is that even Gaga? -> is she even in this video?
all in a night’s work :laughga:

Deactivated 14,311
42 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

Lamaisongaga posted that it was gaga and they’re usually pretty reliable but it’s true that we don’t know 100% who that person is yet since we can’t see their face. 

Also judging by that though, if that isn’t gaga then she isn’t even seen in this video everyone keeps re/posting saying that it’s her which in turn is kind of a lol :uhh:

the emotional rollercoaster of 

Gaga seen at party-> Gaga dressed as baby spice -> no wait Gaga dressed as fook mi -> that is offensive->is that even Gaga? -> is she even in this video?
all in a night’s work :laughga:

Just wanting to have all the facts before I label someone as problematic. I think that is wise. 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popstanne 5,076

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s Bo not Gaga. She has blonde hair that color. It makes no sense to me that Gaga would dress up as a racist caricature for a British-themed party, but I could see Bo deciding to do so as an act for subversion. That  also does not look like Gaga’s hand. Plus, I think Gaga is still a brunette—Why would she put on a blonde wig to dress up as an Asian woman?

• paws up 1
  • love 1

The Popster 162
51 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s Bo not Gaga. She has blonde hair that color. It makes no sense to me that Gaga would dress up as a racist caricature for a British-themed party, but I could see Bo deciding to do so as an act for subversion. That  also does not look like Gaga’s hand. Plus, I think Gaga is still a brunette—Why would she put on a blonde wig to dress up as an Asian woman?

If i’m being 100% for a split second you can see an asian girl as the other twin. It really looks like Gaga and Bo did a couple’s costume and Gaga chose a blonde wig as cheap means of avoiding potential yellow-face accusations. Idk, there’s so many unanswered questions and it feels so messy. 
But if it’s not Gaga her team will probably make her post herself in her real costume as a way to confirm that it’s not her. If it’s just silence then if’s probably safe to assume that this was Gaga :/

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076
30 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

If i’m being 100% for a split second you can see an asian girl as the other twin. It really looks like Gaga and Bo did a couple’s costume and Gaga chose a blonde wig as cheap means of avoiding potential yellow-face accusations. Idk, there’s so many unanswered questions and it feels so messy. 
But if it’s not Gaga her team will probably make her post herself in her real costume as a way to confirm that it’s not her. If it’s just silence then if’s probably safe to assume that this was Gaga :/

Now I'm confused because I think I see Bo elsewhere (but not dressed as the twin; toward the front of the video). I really hope that's not Gaga, because if it is, well, giant mess incoming.