What’s the oddest thing you’ve ever witnessed?

Nightwing

ARTPOPster 1,768

Mine is weird but basically I saw a box bounce by itself. What’s crazy is the box was below a table that had my turtle and his tank on it and the exact moment my turtle jumped off his little ledge and into the water, the box bounced too as if he had jumped into the box, which was positioned in the same area where he had dove into. Also the box made a weird, cartoonish motion when it bounced too. And no, I was not intoxicated. I remember telling my mom about it and she said it was the work of demonic spirits :icant:. Till this day I have no idea how that occurred.

If you have witnessed something unexplainable or weird, share your stories here! 

• lol 1

The Popster 98
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Was it  @Miaou or @Sir.Sim?  :whatga:

I’m not sure coz I didn’t stare long enough :sassysalem:

but apparently this kind of thing is common for cats (maybe dogs as well). They eat newborns that they think have no chance of surviving. Not sure how cats determine survivability though. 

Edited by FFXIV WhiteMage
  • dope 1

Moderator 5,967
3 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

I’m not sure coz I didn’t stare long enough :sassysalem:

but apparently this kind of thing is common for cats (maybe dogs as well). They eat newborns that they think have no chance of surviving. Not sure how cats determine survivability though. 

It’s pretty common with dogs too. I recently saw a video of a pig doing it. Apparently if the mother pig accidentally kills the piglet she’ll just eat it. 

• dope 1

The Popster 98
Just now, SLAG said:

It’s pretty common with dogs too. I recently saw a video of a pig doing it. Apparently if the mother pig accidentally kills the baby she’ll just eat it. 

When will huma—- 

jk:laughga:

no WP please :darkmode:

• lol 1

Moderator 5,967
1 minute ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

When will huma—- 

jk:laughga:

no WP please :darkmode:

@Bakugo’s the vegan :laughga:

• shook 1

Moderator 13,024
1 hour ago, SLAG said:

@Bakugo’s the vegan :laughga:

What animals do is up to them :icant:

Popster to Popster 4,388

More like what I heard. I was on a Greyhound bus, and I overheard a passenger tell another passenger that she'd just gotten out of prison for killing someone by ripping off their face with a shovel. 

Confused Lauren Conrad GIF by The Hills

• shook 3

Popster to Popster 3,108
6 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

More like what I heard. I was on a Greyhound bus, and I overheard a passenger tell another passenger that she'd just gotten out of prison for killing someone by ripping off their face with a shovel. 

Confused Lauren Conrad GIF by The Hills

this checks out :mess:

• lol 1