Armie Hammer checks into rehab

Popster to Popster 2,877
38 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

The way  I was/am reading the article as the notification came up :dead:

I have...so many thoughts on this. This is wild. I can only hope he is truly seeking help and this isn't a PR stunt, because it sounds like the man truly needs it. That said, this isn't an excuse for his behavior, but it does sound like he has some extreme trauma from his childhood that he needs to face. It seems he has zero boundaries with anything in his life and that is what has led him to this situation today. I have too many hot takes on this situation that people might come at me for so I'll just leave it at that. :cm:

• hugs 1
Moderator 11,375
5 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

The way  I was/am reading the article as the notification came up :dead:

I have...so many thoughts on this. This is wild. I can only hope he is truly seeking help and this isn't a PR stunt, because it sounds like the man truly needs it. That said, this isn't an excuse for his behavior, but it does sound like he has some extreme trauma from his childhood that he needs to face. It seems he has zero boundaries with anything in his life and that is what has led him to this situation today. I have too many hot takes on this situation that people might come at me for so I'll just leave it at that. :cm:

You know where my Instagram inbox is babes :icant: these hottakes better be HOTCAKES!

• lol 1