My album “ME” is out now!

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

Hey everyone!!! It’s been SO long since Blue. I hope you guys have enjoyed the singles I’ve put out so far, they’re all in this playlist :prideheart:

Thank you so much for supporting me during this journey, I know I’ve been kinda on the downlow on this site lately because of school and stuff but I want to make it up to you by giving you the best album I’ve created yet! In that playlist above contains a full 14 songs all written by me and myself only, but with two of the songs helped produce by the one and only @kaelergrey and @MiKEY

This album was a journey from start to finish and without you it would’ve been incredibly hard to complete it on my own, so thank you so much for all the amazing and kind words you’ve given me that encouraged me to keep going with my music :hugging:

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 9
  • love 6

ARTPOPster 2,173
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

@ProjectJoanne’s rapper era? A bop.

Hide contents

Ok but why is this on your Spotify page :dead:

Another artist named “DC” is on there :toofunny:

I’ve only “rapped” twice in my whole career and one of them is on the bridge of the song Sad Eyes which is on this album :dead:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
Just now, Twitter said:

@ProjectJoanne you came a long way since we first met. The way you grew musically and artistically is phenomenal. It only goes up from here! :gaga-thanks:

That can be taken in a negative way but I know you didn’t mean it like that :laughga:

Yeah thank you so much!!! I’m already planning the “up” right now! :leap:

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
18 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Maybe I should have rephrased and said things only get better from here. :enigma:

Yes indeed :laughga:

I’m so glad you were around during the making process of the album and didn’t leak any info to anyone! Or at least if you did the people you told are very true to keeping a secret cause it wasn’t expected to be coming not even 3 months ago, so thank you so much!!! :oscar:

If you ever need any advice or help with any of your music I’m always open or just to even chat about it, I’ll always be here :arguega:

• love 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Why Me? is giving me Kylie Minogue vibes. Definitely my favourite at the moment. (Only on my second track)

spacer.png

It’s been my biggest single ever for a reason :oscar:

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

On My Mind is slapping hard ?!?!?

image0.gif

Shooting Stars expected to be a fan favorite. Please, make it happen.

image0.gif

Congrats hun. Can't wait to see what you will come up with next.

image0.gif

• hugs 1

The Fame Popster 484

stream Only Fire Now

honestly I'm so happy for being on this Album. It's been a cool ride. I remember sending Demos to each other and reporting on creating new things and songs. Can't wait for the next one :flutter: thanks for this phenomenal friendship

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
7 hours ago, MiKEY said:

stream Only Fire Now

honestly I'm so happy for being on this Album. It's been a cool ride. I remember sending Demos to each other and reporting on creating new things and songs. Can't wait for the next one :flutter: thanks for this phenomenal friendship

Yeah of course! Without you this album would’ve been super different if you didn’t have a say or creative input on it. Can’t wait for the next one either, until then let’s send our love to perfect places :prideheart:

• love 1

ARTPOPster 2,173

The music video for my song “Layers” is SO close to getting 400 views! View, share, and check out the rest of the ME album on various streaming networks while you’re at it! 🔥

• paws up 1

• 3 weeks later...