Celebrities Colours -Season 2

little legend

Moderator 6,288
Just now, Joannesrats said:

cate blanchett is iconic, if the look is good then the look is good, i legit wouldn't care who is wearing it if i was a judge as long as it's good and styled to them in a flattering way

:arguega:

Let's hope the new judges will undergo eye exams to ensure that their vision is 20/20 or as close as possible. 

200.gif

• thanks 2

Gaming Leader 8,440
19 minutes ago, little legend said:

It looks like our judge panel for Season 2 has been decided.

Wish our new beloved judges *good luck* and i hope they are ready to survive with the lashings and drags from the contestants:icant:

Excuse ME

tumblr_otjyveo27F1u86cjno1_250.gifv

What the f- is this tomfoolery clown-type sh!t ?????

Now let me gather myself before I read, because I got things to say.  

First of all, I won last season with my iconic fashion sense and my incredible sometimes debatable taste. 

Let me repeat that for the K-Mart-Discount-Section-American-Dad-''Don't touch my tools or my daughter''-Shirt-Wearing-b*ches out here. I WON. I deserve a place as a judge because y'all know my reads will bring high ratings and possibly pulling the plug for upcoming controversies.

Second of all, I famously exposed the list of not only payola'd, but also colorblind judges last season. If I don't comeback as a judge, I can't guarantee that another leak won't occur. TMZ Who?

Third and finally, her name is Beyoncé motherf-ing Giselle Knowles Carter, and she will not be disrespected. Loved the video though, showcasing my true success story inspiring thousands of users across the globe. 

• shook 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,786
52 minutes ago, little legend said:

Also if anyone wants to become a judge , pls send me a private message

When will the season start tho? :receipts:

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

Let's hope the new judges will undergo eye exams to ensure that their vision is 20/20 or as close as possible. 

200.gif

I voted you high always so I’d say I was fine.

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,820
x3
Just now, Mario44 said:

When will the season start tho? :receipts:

Probably .......i am afraid to say this cause you all are going to drag me ......but probably on Monday.....:dead:

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Excuse ME

First of all, I won last season with my iconic fashion sense and my incredible sometimes debatable taste. 

Let me repeat that for the K-Mart-Discount-Section-American-Dad-''Don't touch my tools or my daughter''-Shirt-Wearing-b*ches out here. I WON. I deserve a place as a judge because y'all know my reads will bring high ratings and possibly pulling the plug for upcoming controversies.

Second of all, I famously exposed the list of not only payola'd, but also colorblind judges last season. If I don't comeback as a judge, I can't guarantee that another leak won't occur. TMZ Who?

Third and finally, her name is Beyoncé motherf-ing Giselle Knowles Carter, and she will not be disrespected. Loved the video though, showcasing my true success story inspiring thousands of users across the globe. 

The game hasn't even started yet but the mess is well under way.:mess:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,786
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Probably .......i am afraid to say this cause you all are going to drag me ......but probably on Monday.....:dead:

Thank you 

Community Leader 2,817
3 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Excuse ME

begging to be included? 

not a cute look, ms. kock!

Pop-a-911-ster 26,820
x3
4 minutes ago, SLAG said:

200.gif

All new judges had taking eye-vision exams and their sight has been considered as excellent.

You will all see. In this Season you will be all satiefied with the results

• shook 2

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, little legend said:

All new judges had taking eye-vision exams and their sight has been considered as excellent.

You will all see. In this Season you will be all satiefied with the results

smells like RIGGED

• lol 1

• little legend changed the title to Celebrities Colours -Season 2
  • SLAG pinned this topic
  • Gone locked and unlocked this topic
  • Gone locked this topic
  • Gone unlocked this topic