Britney Drags… Everyone

blastertoyo

ARTPOPster 1,319
On 7/17/2021 at 5:06 PM, Nightwing said:

Yikes. Someone from her team should take that down.

The part where she drags her fans for smoking weed is strange, doesn’t sound like something she would say. But at this point we have no idea what she’s really like/how her thought process has changed because of this whole situation 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 7/17/2021 at 9:28 PM, blastertoyo said:

The part where she drags her fans for smoking weed is strange, doesn’t sound like something she would say. 

I mean she did stop her Circus tour for almost an hour after Radar because she smelled weed and said at the end of Womanizer “Don’t smoke weed” so :uhh:

Popster to Popster 3,761

COME THROUGH QUEEN!! TELL EM!!!

ARTPOPster 1,319
On 7/18/2021 at 3:47 PM, Bridge over Troubled Dream said:

"Drive save. Don't smoke weed. And rock out with your cocks out." Britney said this. So, I do believe it IS something she would say.

But saying she basically hates her fans for giving her a contact high and being too high at her meet and greets with the same fire that she has towards her sis and dad seems a bit misaligned, that’s the only part that’s sus for me 

“don’t smoke weed” and “I didn’t like the vegas shows because my fans were high” are pretty different sentiments 

ARTPOPster 1,065

the way this is written screams meltdown (rightfully so after not being able to say anything)

probably her team posting that to make her seem unstable and agressive to keep her in the cons.  :awkney: 

Edited by PopEmergency

ARTPOPster 1,319
On 7/22/2021 at 9:29 AM, Bridge over Troubled Dream said:

But did she say that? I'm pretty sure she said she didn't mind it. Unless I misheard/misread her all this time...? She called out the people who looked too far gone.

The way she brings it up seems likes she’s implying more that she’d rather not get a contact high, if she could go to the f*cking spa 

Not minding something doesn’t mean she’s ok with it if the contingency is she gets to go to the spa, which is pretty unrelated to her fans smoking weed/ being too high/ giving her a contact high 

“I wouldn’t mind coming to your wedding, as long as there was free food” to me sounds like “I don’t want to come”