Which MARINA lead single is most underrated?

ProjectJoanne

Which MARINA lead single do you find the most underrated?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Most underrated lead single?

• Hollywood
    • Primadonna
    • Froot
    • Handmade Heaven
    • Man’s World

ARTPOPster 2,173

It could be said that MARINA as a whole is underrated though she has stated many times that she hates it when her fans say she’s underrated as she feels like she’s already had everything she could ever want in life and by saying she’s underrated is our way of putting her on a pedestal she doesn’t feel comfortable being put on. So with that said, I’m just gonna ask what you think the most underrated LEAD SINGLE is according to the fandom.
I would personally say FROOT. I say FROOT because even though it’s widely popular it’s also widely criticized as being the worst single choice she could’ve gone with. Here’s where you’re wrong. It’s warm, inviting, inventive, and most importantly, incredibly catchy. It’s the best way to open an era and the visuals just prove that. Anyway though, what are you thoughts?

ARTPOPster 1,279

Primadonna and Froot aren't underrated at all, I was gonna vote for Handmade 'cause it's one of the few songs I like from the album BUT Man's World should've been HUGE cuz it's fantastic, so yeah, completely underrated

• yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 7/25/2021 at 9:46 PM, Elvira said:

Primadonna and Froot aren't underrated at all, I was gonna vote for Handmade 'cause it's one of the few songs I like from the album BUT Man's World should've been HUGE cuz it's fantastic, so yeah, completely underrated

Man’s World is SO beautiful, I do think it’s heavily underrated, I was gonna go for that one but FROOT is just not as popular as it should be, but then again Man’s World has the same situation going on, Man’s World definitely deserves to be played on mainstream radio that’s for sure, and FROOT would’ve been AMAZING to play last year when funk/disco was more on the scene :giveup:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,742

HOLLYWOOD! But she's underrated in general

Edited by Mario44

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 7/26/2021 at 12:43 PM, Mario44 said:

HOLLYWOOD! But she's underrated in general

On 7/25/2021 at 7:31 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

It could be said that MARINA as a whole is underrated though she has stated many times that she hates it when her fans say she’s underrated as she feels like she’s already had everything she could ever want in life and by saying she’s underrated is our way of putting her on a pedestal she doesn’t feel comfortable being put on.

:zoom:

Spoiler

But yeah I lowkey agree :billie: