Sickening Fanmade Chromatica Remixes!

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

Hey everyone! While we wait for the never-coming Chromatica Remix album, let’s take a minute to appreciate a ton of fanmade remixes that people have spent in incredible about of time making that each of us could listen to and give support to the rest of the artistic side of the community :prideheart:

Here are some of my faves 💅

SOLARWAVE - Babylon (SOLARWAVE Disco Remix)

Because I’m tired of cheap Haus Labs version rip offs :katy:

JM Remixes - Free Woman (feat. Ultra Nate) [JM House Remix]

I’ll always prefer the releases version over the demo, ALWAYS, however I actually LOVE this version that sounds like a perfectly smooth mixture of the two, and an amazing use of the Ultra Nate sample!

Pedro Basico - 911 [reconstructed]

Although the acapella isn’t the cleanest this has one of the catchiest breaks in my opinion for this song! It’s always stuck in my head!

Cosmic Dawn DJ - Stupid Love (Cosmic Dawn Remix)

A classic, one that’s been around almost as long as the song’s been out. The chorus is just so explosive and energetic and it’s a perfect ending for a list of remixes :oscar:

What are your favorite remixes?

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

I LOVE the Solarwave remixes. Here's the one of the full album:

Also a shoutout to @MiKEY's disco (or is it New Wave?) version of Fun Tonight (y'all should check out his entire Gaga '80s remixes :prideheart:)

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,742
On 8/26/2021 at 3:34 AM, nynj nights said:

I LOVE the Solarwave remixes. Here's the one of the full album:

Also a shoutout to @MiKEY's disco (or is it New Wave?) version of Fun Tonight (y'all should check out his entire Gaga '80s remixes :prideheart:)

Whoever made this is on to some greatness wow 🔥🔥

And the editing and mixing in the first video is so awesome and it Just brought a tear to my eye❤️❤️ and the cover 🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Mario44
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
On 8/27/2021 at 5:33 PM, Mario44 said:

Whoever made this is on to some greatness wow 🔥🔥

And the editing and mixing in the first video is so awesome and it Just brought a tear to my eye❤️❤️ and the cover 🔥🔥🔥

Exactly! The mixing and smooth transitions are what I hope could happen at TCB if it ever happens :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,742
On 8/28/2021 at 5:04 PM, nynj nights said:

Exactly! The mixing and smooth transitions are what I hope could happen at TCB if it ever happens :bradley:

it better happen!

• 3 weeks later...