Dawn of Chromatica Out Now

justhislife

ARTPOPster 2,173

Well, the beginning of Babylon HL is my favorite part of it, can’t say I’m into the whole thing though, it literally sounds like they copied and pasted the lead vocals from the album to the Haus Labs instrumental and called it a day :bigbird:

… we should’ve asked for the V Magazine demo this whole time, not the Haus Labs version :bigbird:

• paws up 1

On 9/2/2021 at 11:14 AM, ProjectJoanne said:

Well, the beginning of Babylon HL is my favorite part of it, can’t say I’m into the whole thing though, it literally sounds like they copied and pasted the lead vocals from the album to the Haus Labs instrumental and called it a day :bigbird:

… we should’ve asked for the V Magazine demo this whole time, not the Haus Labs version :bigbird:

I wish we had the "c'mon" part but I'm happy we got what we got

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 9/2/2021 at 12:14 PM, justhislife said:

I wish we had the "c'mon" part but I'm happy we got what we got

For sure, all the backing vocals would’ve been nice, or at least SOME, since it’s just lead vocals the entire time :dead:

BUT yeah, maybe the V Magazine demo will leak someday, this gets us 1 step closer than we were a week ago :elmo:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,476
On 9/2/2021 at 10:16 AM, ProjectJoanne said:

For sure, all the backing vocals would’ve been nice, or at least SOME, since it’s just lead vocals the entire time :dead:

BUT yeah, maybe the V Magazine demo will leak someday, this gets us 1 step closer than we were a week ago :elmo:

I just need someone to recreate the guitar part. The leak sounded like much more of a party song than what we got. It's like they thought we liked the snippet, but didn't understand what we liked about the snippet (harmonies, "c'mon", funky guitar).

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,792

HERE WE GO MONSTERS!!!!!

READY FOR IT!!!

ARTPOPster 2,173

Ok Dorian’s remix of Replay is the BEST one on the whole thing. Babylon’s ruined, the Haus Labs version, but this new version of Replay just SLAYS and the metal additions just give SO much flavor and actually ADDS to the song! Including his new verse, it’s awesome! :oscar:

Kindness Admin 6,892

I haven't actually been able to listen to it yet! I have more work to finish and then I have to head out, but will listen tonight. I don't think I've ever been so delayed in listening to Gaga project. That said, I am SO EXCITED for Rina.

Back with my thoughts later.

• yaas, gaga 1