Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SweetOreosOfHeaven

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 38,440
On 9/7/2021 at 1:14 PM, DonnieDarko said:

but I thought dance Ga edm Ga is over and she should drop the act and continue with HAC only music just to get some hits 

:icant:

Although I understand the sentiment, even if Fun Tonight would become a smash hit in BR it wouldn't disprove that statement 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,440

no to be a party pooper but although it rose in positions it lost a lot in total streams 

it did 40k less than the day before (290k) which percentage wise is less than ideal

let's see how it does throughout the week, even Stupid Love rose from 30 to 25 on the BB100 so :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,839
On 9/7/2021 at 1:14 PM, DonnieDarko said:

but I thought dance Ga edm Ga is over and she should drop the act and continue with HAC only music just to get some hits 

:icant:

On 9/7/2021 at 1:19 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

not to be a party pooper but although it rose in positions it lost a lot in total streams 

episode 7 GIF by The Bachelorette

Spoiler

but aside from ridiculous arguments we want gaga to be successful, so i want the fun tonight remix to do cute in brazil :ninja:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,225
On 9/7/2021 at 2:19 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

no to be a party pooper but although it rose in positions it lost a lot in total streams 

it did 40k less than the day before (290k) which percentage wise is less than ideal

let's see how it does throughout the week, even Stupid Love rose from 30 to 25 on the BB100 so :icant:

Every song in the Top100 decreased in streams. Due to time zones, a part of Brazils Sunday is in the UK´s monday.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,146
On 9/7/2021 at 2:23 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Reveal hidden contents

but aside from ridiculous arguments we want gaga to be successful, so i want the fun tonight remix to do cute in brazil :ninja:

Yeah, but not at the price of forcing fans to think that only HAC Gaga can have hits. She doesnt have longevity with edm, with what she did on Joanne etc. ASIB moved people and made them stay bc the music, as usual, was great but the movie will always be the main reason they go back to the music. 

A Popster Is Born 17,146
On 9/7/2021 at 2:23 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Reveal hidden contents

On 9/7/2021 at 2:27 PM, Gagacharts said:

Every song in the Top100 decreased in streams. Due to time zones, a part of Brazils Sunday is in the UK´s monday.

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

Pop-a-911-ster 38,440
On 9/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, Gagacharts said:

hm that might have a role but it's not true that every song in the top 100 decreased in streams.

I was just checking and other foreign songs like Industry Baby and Need To Know gained a lot, while the Brazilian songs seem to have lost, since Fun Tonight is partly both (because Pablo sings in it) I don't know how we should feel about it tbqh.

Edited by ChromaticaOreos

A Popster Is Born 13,667
On 9/7/2021 at 2:12 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

Spotify Brazil 06/09/2021

56 (+2) Fun Tonight - Pabllo Vittar Remix by Lady Gaga    258,168 

time to cancel arutw

LoTJMVt.gif

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards
  • corvus albus locked this topic