Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SweetOreosOfHeaven

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

On 10/29/2021 at 11:43 PM, HitTheBoat said:

Miss Communication is attending Wednesday’s AMPAS screening

it feels so good to see her promoting something :giveup:

Gucci already more promoted then Chromatica, Doc and L4S combined :darkmode:

On 10/29/2021 at 11:57 PM, little legend said:

Monster would been her most streamed pre ASIB song except for for BR and PF if it was released as a single i fear :lesson:

Imagine if she had released it as a single in time for the 2010 VMAs and gave a performance for it there. The performance ends with her getting "eaten" by her dancers and she later emerges that night in the meat dress. :darkmode:
Then in October a video would have been released with a horror theme in time for Halloween. I think the song would have performed on par with Alejandro at the time on the charts but unlike Alejandro, it would still get good recurrent streams thanks to being a Halloween classic :darkmode:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 2

On 10/29/2021 at 6:32 PM, Fame Romance said:

Not Shallow gaining 500M streams in less than year and a half :rip:

I stopped paying attention to Shallow because its success is sort of given but wow it will probably hit 2B end of next year (faster if Top GunGa is true) :giveup:

On 10/29/2021 at 6:36 PM, artgagapop said:

Fun fact, Gaga has the lowest streamed song on this playlist with Marry the night :cm:

Maybe the could replace it with an actual hit like Million Reasons or Applause :ohhh:

Applause needs it more for ARTPOP total streams, but MR would mean she has entries at the start, middle and end of the decade which seems better for her relevance.

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards
  • corvus albus locked this topic