Horror movies this month

admin

Kindness Admin 6,892

What movies y'all watching this month? I'm trying to watch all new movies.

Here's my ordered list so far:

1. Creep 2 (Netflix)
  2. Host (Shudder)
  3. What Keeps you Alive (Netflix)
  4. Creep (Netflix - realized I had actually seen it before, so sorta skimmed through)
  5. A Tale of Two Sisters
  6. The House of the Devil
  7. 1BR (Netflix)
  8. Vivarium
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 14,734

Just watched Hereditary and Midsommar this week..

Ali Aster is a fvckin great director..

also the cast in Hereditary is so fvckin perfect.. Toni and Alex were robbed with that Oscar Noms, although i think Alex Wolffe did the Bestest of em all. .

planning to watch The Witch, The Babadook next

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,889

I'm a creature of habit, I stick to the ones I've seen, but I am trying to start with new ones. I've already watched a ton, but they're the usual ones. Scream, Children Of The Corn,  Poltergeist, Sinister, It Follows, House, Nightmare On Elm Street, etc.

I'm going to check out the ones you posted though! I'm boring and need to switch it up :unamused:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

Just watched Hereditary and Midsommar this week..

Ali Aster is a fvckin great director..

also the cast in Hereditary is so fvckin perfect.. Toni and Alex were robbed with that Oscar Noms, although i think Alex Wolffe did the Bestest of em all. .

planning to watch The Witch, The Babadook next

Alex Wolff did incredible, totally agree. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,734
Just now, lavenderblondee said:

Alex Wolff did incredible, totally agree. 

the fact that i didn't take him seriously in Jumanji films :bradley:

what a talented actor.. i was totally floored

O.T I've been searching for that horror film that i saw when i was just a kid and can't find it in the web.. the first one is a story bout a caretaker? of a haunted mansion, she's got a lot of keys with her.. the other one is that creepy movie where there's some slimy alien organism that can clone a person.. 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
16 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

US is a great one 

My last Halloween party was Us. More pics and details in the spoiler.

1-B63-B14-D-55-EA-4-C54-A23-B-99-FF0-A04

Spoiler

IMG-7580.jpg

Each scissor had the name of a person attending the party written on them along with random facts about them. Our parties have a secret theme, so the guests don't know until they arrive and we always try to have some type of party favor. You could pull your scissors down and them with you.

E7399-F0-C-B017-4-FD5-AE99-21-D49-FC9-C0

All the food I handmade and represented different parts of a rabbit or rabbit food (the veggies and cupcakes).

91020-D7-B-A1-D9-4895-A3-A5-F078956-D444

2-EE972-EA-DD1-D-4-FD6-A7-D3-0271-D98-C5

294-EBD11-9-BBE-4-A00-A3-B6-6-D4918925-D

The outside area had circus stuff all over but also this little fortune teller where I had professional actress friend record about 20 different lines she would say throughout the night. Plus, each fortune was written by us.

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster This Way 821
9 minutes ago, admin said:

My last Halloween party was Us. More pics and details in the spoiler.

1-B63-B14-D-55-EA-4-C54-A23-B-99-FF0-A04

Hide contents

IMG-7580.jpg

Each scissor had the name of a person attending the party written on them along with random facts about them. Our parties have a secret theme, so the guests don't know until they arrive and we always try to have some type of party favor. You could pull your scissors down and them with you.

E7399-F0-C-B017-4-FD5-AE99-21-D49-FC9-C0

All the food I handmade and represented different parts of a rabbit or rabbit food (the veggies and cupcakes).

91020-D7-B-A1-D9-4895-A3-A5-F078956-D444

2-EE972-EA-DD1-D-4-FD6-A7-D3-0271-D98-C5

294-EBD11-9-BBE-4-A00-A3-B6-6-D4918925-D

The outside area had circus stuff all over but also this little fortune teller where I had professional actress friend record about 20 different lines she would say throughout the night. Plus, each fortune was written by us.

OMG! You really went all out. I have to stan. 

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

OMG! You really went all out. I have to stan. 

Haha, I'm a little crazy. I form a committee each year to do it with me (aka like 2-3 friends/roommates), pick a theme at the latest, about 6 months out. Plan for 4 and then build and prepare for 2. My invitations are also entirely different each year and little puzzles to the theme for the year. Each year about 1-4 people guess the theme in advance. They're not easy and super misleading, ha.

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
36 minutes ago, admin said:

Haha, I'm a little crazy. I form a committee each year to do it with me (aka like 2-3 friends/roommates), pick a theme at the latest, about 6 months out. Plan for 4 and then build and prepare for 2. My invitations are also entirely different each year and little puzzles to the theme for the year. Each year about 1-4 people guess the theme in advance. They're not easy and super misleading, ha.

That's amazing. Have you ever done a Halloween one?

Kindness Admin 6,892
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

That's amazing. Have you ever done a Halloween one?

No sadly. One day. Usually they're non-stary themes, this was the first scary, ha.

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

Just like @Doot, I'm a big horror movies fan. For me, Halloween is every month. Even thought I love my classics, I also adore bad horror movies. This month, I really want to get into all of the gig:

- Midsommar

- Black Summer

- Every dumb looking films on NetflixPolaroid, Deadcon, Slenderman, Truth or Dare (Extended), Wish Upon, The Boy, etc ... 

Edited by Lorde Von Kok
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
12 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Every dumb looking films on NetflixPolaroid, Deadcon, Slenderman, Truth or Dare (Extended), Wish Upon, The Boy, etc

The only movie here worth watching is The Boy, which was fairly decent. Especially the first one. 

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, Doot said:

WHAT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unimpressed by just about everything. Ha. I wish it wasn’t related to the shining, cause that didn’t help, but even without it I thought it needed some serious rewrites and editing.