Greatest Female Dancer In Pop?

Mario Spears

Who is the best dancer?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

Moderator 4,653
On 9/18/2021 at 7:49 PM, Mario44 said:

well, in a few years she WILL join the group, because she can dance tbh :)

Should have been here now too. Or you should have been more clear in title :cm: 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,788
On 9/18/2021 at 7:52 PM, Dirkje said:

Should have been here now too. Or you should have been more clear in title :cm: 

Well, she now is a good dancer. She's doing great and if she keeps it up she will go further into being the best female dancer since Britney, Beyonce, JLO, and Ciara (Ciara may be the only pop girl that is on the same lane as Janet). 

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 9/18/2021 at 7:46 AM, Mario44 said:

Well Beyonce can do both singing AND dancing at the same time. She can dance as well as she can sing tbh. 

Yeah, to me, when you put together the whole package Bey lands on top. Her dancing is as good and precise while delivering unreal vocals. Honey B for life. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 309
On 9/18/2021 at 3:46 AM, Mario44 said:

Janet ofc. 

But i putted Britney here because she was an AMAZING dancer in her prime, she can even do backflips and was incredibly athletic that she could even outdance her dancers. Also her dancing is pretty disrespected. 

I mean you wish pop girls today like Kesha, Katy, Rihanna, Selena, Dua, Ariana or Doja etc could ever replicate what Britney did in her early years. Her moves are so technical, iconic and fluid. 

And not to mention ME AGAINST THE MUSIC (yes, ME AGAINST THE MUSIC is HER MOST TECHNICAL CHOREOGRAPHY) 

Watch the DWAD Tour and Onyx Hotel Tour. If you can't call this a skilled dancer or performer, then idk who else deserves such recognition. 

But i respect your opinion though! 

Yes Britney during her prime was good, but not as good as Janet. Which is probably the best performer or one of. She's legendary.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,788

Ciara deserves more votes tho

Best Ciara Dancing GIFs | Gfycat

Ciara - Goodies ft. Petey Pablo on Make a GIF

Edited by Mario44

• 1 year later...

Janet, in my humble opinion, will always be the greatest female pop dancer of all time. Till this very day, performers that weren’t even alive or were just babies during her prime are still replicating her choreography, music videos, iconic performances, ect. Female entertainers such as Janet, Tina Turner, Paula Abdul, Teyana Taylor, Ciara, Jlo, Britney (in her prime) are what you call ‘’raw performers’’ where you can put a male dancer on stage with them and they’ll give him a run for his money. Normani is probably the greatest, current female dancer from what I’ve seen

Janet also set the standard when it came to eras. A new era was not just about how different the music sounds, yet different appearances, attitudes, hairstyles, messages/themes. The five album run between Control (1986) to All For You (2001) was nothing short of Janet reinventing herself. 

• paws up 1

• 3 weeks later...
Popster to Popster 3,788
On 8/30/2023 at 1:59 AM, Ryan Hawkins said:

Janet, in my humble opinion, will always be the greatest female pop dancer of all time. Till this very day, performers that weren’t even alive or were just babies during her prime are still replicating her choreography, music videos, iconic performances, ect. Female entertainers such as Janet, Tina Turner, Paula Abdul, Teyana Taylor, Ciara, Jlo, Britney (in her prime) are what you call ‘’raw performers’’ where you can put a male dancer on stage with them and they’ll give him a run for his money. Normani is probably the greatest, current female dancer from what I’ve seen

Janet also set the standard when it came to eras. A new era was not just about how different the music sounds, yet different appearances, attitudes, hairstyles, messages/themes. The five album run between Control (1986) to All For You (2001) was nothing short of Janet reinventing herself. 

This 💯

You got It!

• 2 weeks later...