One Year of POPa911!!!

admin

Popster to Popster 3,689

Happy Birthday PA911 :peacega:

Thank you for everything you do @admin and so sorry about your loss as well :hugging: No need to apologize, we understand and are here for you and looking forward to what you and the rest of the mod team have in store for this site that has meant so much to me. We really have a great community here :love:

Also don't forget that Gaga's best music video since Marry The Night (I said what I said :lesson:) also dropped one year ago today. Give her a stream

• yaas, gaga 3

Gaming Leader 6,416

Happy 1 year to the chart girls :bebe:

My year hits on October 11 but congrats to @admin, I’m sorry for all you’ve endured this year but also congrats for your achievements with this forum :hugging:

it has been terribly dead on this forum for the past few weeks but this forum has still been the place for us girls to come and enjoy our games for the past year. I hope within the next year we can boost up the topics/engagement and focus more on Gaga discussions. Cheers!

• love 4

Kindness Admin 6,892

Just an update. Going to launch the new design with the release of Love for Sale on Friday. Good to give me some more time and a great day to relaunch I think.

Love you all

200-2.thumb.gif.a885c957af01371e2373fa3e

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 319

Late but thank you for this forum! It is a nice respite from the *other* one that was literally driving me insane with how nasty some of the users could be. This website feels so much more welcoming and as a sensitive person I really appreciate having a more positive space to celebrate Gaga and discuss other topics. :prideheart:

• hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...
Kindness Admin 6,892

I'm so far behind and I'm sorry. But did want to post to say Instagram posting is BACK. Thanks for all the support @Dirkje: