Online Love For Sale Westfield concert - setlist added!

SweetOreosOfHeaven

Kindness Admin 6,892

I hope she sings from Love For Sale. I was sad she didn't sing any of it at the shows at Radio City. I can't imagine why she wouldn't this time, ha.

On 9/30/2021 at 8:37 PM, admin said:

I hope she sings from Love For Sale. I was sad she didn't sing any of it at the shows at Radio City. I can't imagine why she wouldn't this time, ha.

You should have wished something else 🤣

Edited by 0707alp
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3

I remember in 2009 when she performed Poker Face on TV shows  she first performed on the piano and then the mah mah mah and the music was playing in the background and she then stood up from the piano. Her energy , her confidence at that moment:giveup:

Poker Face ( the song) and these performances and the whole Poker Face era are the reason i became a little monster. 

And now she is perfom it again in the same way ( piano) after a decade :bradley:

• paws up 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 9/30/2021 at 1:39 PM, 0707alp said:

My 65inch 4k tv is giving its worth

Slay, I'm working so have it on on my desktop like a scrub.

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 9/30/2021 at 1:56 PM, Established Legend said:

Her voice is amazing!!!

But OGHs told me that her voice doesnt sound so good nowadays. Would OGHs lie? :receipts:

She was sick for the Radio City shows for sure. I had a GIANT fight with someone about it and they said she ruined her voice fro smoking and I said, "BRUH, you Stan her, you don't know her. She's almost definitely just SICK. Give it a break." Made me so mad, still mad actually.

• paws up 1
  • shook 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 9/30/2021 at 1:53 PM, Doncho said:

Hey guys anyone has a link where I can actually pause it and continue watching later? Im in a bit of a hurry

It should be on YouTube after to watch per usual.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
On 9/30/2021 at 8:57 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

incredible! I said she might sing some pop songs

You and I is coming :icant:

I wish she'd sneak a Chromatica acoustic version but that ain't happening

pls not You & I again :dead:

I get it she hadnt a lot of kinda ballad songs in her early career but now she has great songs apart from You and I and Million Reasons, she can perform Is That Alright , Always Remember Us This Way or I'll Never Love again . I am not talking about this concert but in general

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 9/30/2021 at 1:59 PM, Established Legend said:

pls not You & I again :dead:

I get it she hadnt a lot of kinda ballad songs in her early career but now she has great songs apart from You and I and Million Reasons, she can perform Is That Alright , Always Remember Us This Way or I'll Never Love again . I am not talking about this concert but in general

I do hope when she returns she updates the setlist a bit. Although Y&I is my second fave song of hers.

• paws up 1

• SweetOreosOfHeaven changed the title to Online Love For Sale Westfield concert - setlist added!