Slasher - Spooktober Edition

Dean Judaster

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 10/15/2021 at 12:45 PM, Franch Toast said:

So we lost both the seer and the god/dess––we're screwed, right? Unless we're a demon? :enigma:

Wow. Well, the god/dess wasn't really any good for us anyway. The seer is a bummer though.  RIP @Dirkje - you were a good one. @little legend - of course you were a god.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 10/15/2021 at 3:19 PM, little legend said:

spacer.png

What's this flop fraud game:nicki_scream: 

You flop rats  

You are jealous cause i am a powerful god and you are annoying rats. R A T S !!!!!!!!! 

How you dare you? 

Which users voted for me? @Dean of Clownmatica 

I want their names:lesson:

spacer.png

Well.... :mess:

Maybe I'll reveal some choice sentences at the end of the game without naming who wrote them :icant:

The remaining travelers were still trying to process what happened when faint sunlight began to shine on the town of Babylon. Two people have died over the course of two nights, though it seemed to everyone merely a few hours.

"There's obviously something demonic going on in this town!" @Clever Username finally broke the silence.

"We better make a run for it before it gets night again!" @Sir.Sim suggested.

"Our cars were destroyed. I don't think we can outrun this place," @admin said still visibly upset.

@kaelergrey knelt down and started praying quietly.

"You serious?" @danwasd asked. "You'd rather stay here and pray? Sir Sim's suggestion sounds better."

"I want to start running away but something tells me I won't get very far. This town is just crazy. Nothing is even close to normal here," @chailatte spoke in a very hush voice, looking around and embracing himself for some semblance of comfort and security.

"Maybe I'll join the prayer circle," admin mused out loud.

"Me too! Whoever doesn't want to pray is obviously one of the evil forces here, so if they don't join, I'll be very wary of them," clever username said.

"Well what if I'm agnostic?" @Franch Toast challenged.

"And I've been trying to adopt Buddhism the past year actually," sir sim admitted

Kaelergrey opened his eyes and broke his prayer. "Can you argue elsewhere? I really want to concentrate on my prayers. And I don't really care which god you pray to, but praying gives me comfort."

"But we just saw a thing call itself a god and even that thing died!" @Nightwing shouted while pointing at the remains of little legend. "It had claws and...and it was huge!"

Kaelergrey resumed his praying. Admin seemed unsure. The rest of the team seemed doubtful either, but no one had the energy left to argue, so everybody started closing their eyes.

To which god they prayed to, nobody was sure. But everyone was in deep concentration. And as the day hit the highest at noon, there was a sudden burst of flames and a shriek of pain.

tumblr_p7427he8Et1w3076vo1_500.gifv

"Curse your stupid faith! These prayers shouldn't be working anymore this day and age! We invented celebrity worship and BTS to divert people's attention from the heavens!!" @Nightwing wailed as he burnt into ashes.

Casualty: @Nightwing :rip:

:rip: Role: Demon :rip:

tumblr_pc1b95tgIL1ulbitho1_640.gifv

3rd night is up!

Edited by Dean of Clownmatica
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

You flop rats  

You are jealous cause i am a powerful god and you are annoying rats. R A T S !!!!!!!!! 

How you dare you? 

I want their names

On 10/15/2021 at 10:36 PM, Nightwing said:

I spearheaded the charge to vote for your demise @little legend :icant:

Things finally going to be publicly messy dear God, I lived for this when I was a player

14269772687223.gif

• lol 2

Kindness Admin 6,892

spacer.png

You flop rats  

How you dare you? 

I want their names:lesson:

spacer.png

I would nEVER, of course.

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 10/15/2021 at 7:27 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

"Our cars were destroyed. I don't think we can outrun this place," @admin said still visibly upset.

The way I read this as cats and thought, now THAT's a twist. :katy_pie:

• lol 3