Red (Taylor’s Version) + All To Well MV OUT NOW!

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

Oh my gosh I can’t believe it, the production, it feels so much more explosive and real rather than the more 2012 faux production, ESPECIALLY on 22! Only on I Almost Do but this is already one of my fave albums of the year :oscar:

Not this being one of her best MV’s of all time, gurl this is such a movie :giveup:

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 3,690

Red is my favourite Taylor album and one of my favourite albums of all time. The rerecordings mostly do justice or even improve on all of the songs (except WANEGBT where the wees sound like kids bop and Holy Ground where the re-recording just lacks the urgency the original had). Overall this is a victory lap for Taylor's strongest album and will help to cement Taylor as one the greatest songwriters of her generation. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

• ProjectJoanne changed the title to Red (Taylor’s Version) + All To Well MV OUT NOW!
Pop-a-911-ster 38,438
On 11/12/2021 at 10:37 PM, blankpaper said:

What a horrible day to be Jake Gyllenhaal :laughga:

I can’t imagine writing lyrics like “you kept me like a secret but I kept you like an oath” at 21 years old 

The thing is with a lot of songs from the vault + the new lyrics from All Too Well it's obvious it was current-day Taylor writting them 'f- the patriarchy' or "I'm a soldier who's returning half her weight' are not lyrics she would write back then 

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 11/13/2021 at 7:12 AM, GucciOreos said:

The thing is with a lot of songs from the vault + the new lyrics from All Too Well it's obvious it was current-day Taylor writting them 'f- the patriarchy' or "I'm a soldier who's returning half her weight' are not lyrics she would write back then 

No that’s not true, Taylor confirmed back in 2019 that F the Patriarchy was a line along with the Lover Diaries containing cut out All Too Well lyrics that came out back in 2019 when she rediscovered them and they were about 10 years old. Also I don’t get what makes you think she couldn’t come up with “I’m a soldier returning half her weight” back then like what? Random :uhh: She’s always been this lyrically in depth :crowned:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,438
On 11/13/2021 at 3:35 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

No that’s not true, Taylor confirmed back in 2019 that F the Patriarchy was a line along with the Lover Diaries containing cut out All Too Well lyrics that came out back in 2019 when she rediscovered them and they were about 10 years old. Also I don’t get what makes you think she couldn’t come up with “I’m a soldier returning half her weight” back then like what? Random :uhh: She’s always been this lyrically in depth :crowned:

It sounds folklore'd idk :bigbird: