Megarate: 2021 number ones

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,896

@GucciOreos @Fame Romance @DonnieDarko @corvus albus @chailatte @Gypsy Life @Sir.Sim @joesuda @Clever Username

Hiii

thank you all for taking part in this megarate! The ceremony will happen at 2PM Spain/Germany/France time! Hopefully a handful of you guys will be able to follow the ceremony live :talent: Please comment if you will be able or not, because if the big majority won't, maybe we can find another time later in the day.

I have already started adding up the points and some of the results are :icant: welp you'll see tomorrow. 

• love 1

On 12/14/2021 at 9:26 PM, Andreu said:

@GucciOreos @Fame Romance @DonnieDarko @corvus albus @chailatte @Gypsy Life @Sir.Sim @joesuda @Clever Username

Hiii

thank you all for taking part in this megarate! The ceremony will happen at 2PM Spain/Germany/France time! Hopefully a handful of you guys will be able to follow the ceremony live :talent: Please comment if you will be able or not, because if the big majority won't, maybe we can find another time later in the day.

I have already started adding up the points and some of the results are :icant: welp you'll see tomorrow. 

Surprisingly 

I would be available at that time!!

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,522
On 12/14/2021 at 3:56 PM, Andreu said:

Hiii

I will

• yaas, gaga 1