Jump to content

Hits of 2021 megarate: CEREMONY


Andreu
 Share

Recommended Posts

A Popster Is Born 17,158

We'll wait a cople minutes and hopefully more people show up

the metodology is simple: each song will receive a score from one to ten which is the average of all the ratings and they will be ranked based on that score. You are not only allowed but also encouraged to comment on the songs, since you didn't do it in the voting phase.

I think it would be funnier to leave both the lowest and highest scores for the end for the kiis but idk if that would be too confusing

  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/15/2021 at 6:32 PM, Andreu said:

We'll wait a cople minutes and hopefully more people show up

the metodology is simple: each song will receive a score from one to ten which is the average of all the ratings and they will be ranked based on that score. You are not only allowed but also encouraged to comment on the songs, since you didn't do it in the voting phase.

I think it would be funnier to leave both the lowest and highest scores for the end for the kiis but idk if that would be too confusing

Start already jk

24F4D560-3E0B-4473-A643-BF3CDFC63CB0.gif
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A Popster Is Born 17,158

At #13 we have, once again, Popa911's favourite band, this time on a collab with another band which might be even more annoying

of course... we're talking about Coldplay and BTS' My Universe, which received an average score of 2,9

American Music Awards Coldplay GIF by AMAs

  • lol 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

A Popster Is Born 17,158

Now that all the BTS' songs are gone... let's move onto the next one in this forum's favourite artists lists

#12 is for Ed Sheeran's Shivers, which received a 3,6/10 score

Check In Ed Sheeran GIF by Audacy

 

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/15/2021 at 6:45 PM, Andreu said:

Now that all the BTS' songs are gone... let's move onto the next one in this forum's favourite artists lists

#12 is for Ed Sheeran's Shivers, which received a 3,6/10 score

Check In Ed Sheeran GIF by Audacy

  Reveal hidden contents

 

@little legend the Emperor

  • shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Popster 382
On 12/15/2021 at 8:14 AM, Andreu said:

At #13 we have, once again, Popa911's favourite band, this time on a collab with another band which might be even more annoying

of course... we're talking about Coldplay and BTS' My Universe, which received an average score of 2,9

American Music Awards Coldplay GIF by AMAs

 

On 12/15/2021 at 8:11 AM, Andreu said:

In the following position we have a tie:

#14 is for both What's Next by Drake and BTS' Permission To Dance, whose average is nothing more and nothing less than a 2,6/10

Permission To Dance GIF by BTS 방탄소년단Drake GIF by MOODMAN

 

On 12/15/2021 at 8:10 AM, Andreu said:

#16 (aka the worst hit song of the year according to popa911 users is....) Butter by BTS with an average score of 2,2 out of ten 

Butter GIF by BTS 방탄소년단

 

 

only #1 because of mass buying, no one actually likes them:enigma:

  • paws up 1
  • lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...