Tory Lanez shot at Megan Thee Stallion's feet while shouting dance b*tch

boobatella

Pop-a-911-ster 20,587

Tory Lanez shouted 'dance b**ch!' when he allegedly fired shots at the feet of fellow rapper Megan Thee Stallion last year after Kylie Jenner's pool party, a Los Angeles detective testified in court Tuesday.

'As she exited the vehicle, she heard Mr. Peterson yelling obscenities at her, and he stated, 'Dance, b*ch!' And he then began firing a weapon at her,' Detective Ryan Stogner said during Lanez's preliminary hearing in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

The officer also alleged that Lanez - real name Daystar Shemuel Shua Peterson - was intoxicated during the July 2020 shooting, and Stogner reaffirmed the Savage singer's claim that Lanez tried to bribe her to keep quiet, Rolling Stone reported.

'Megan stated the defendant apologized for doing it and offered her money and begged her to please not say anything and made a reference to the fact he was already on probation and he begged her not to say anything,' Stogner testified.

Lanez, who has repeatedly denied the allegations, shouted in court at the officer on Tuesday: 'How about you tell me what I was apologizing for, bro? That don't make no sense.'  

The rapper is charged with one count of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and one count of carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle following the altercation at the side of the road after the two left Jenner's pool party. 

Megan was attempting to get out of the SUV she was in with Lanez when he opened fire inside the vehicle. Footage also showed police ordering the pair to leave the vehicle and put their hands in the air as her feet left bloody prints on the sidewalk.

Prosecutors also alleged he inflicted great bodily damage to Megan Thee Stallion, whose real name is Megan Pete.

Lanez has pleaded not guilty to the charges and defended himself on social media.

However, despite his claims of innocence, after hearing Tuesday's testimonies, the judge has decided to move forward with a trial which is set to begin January 13.  Lanez faces up to 22 years and 8 months in prison if convicted.

I've added the link to the full article, it has a video as well. I hope the bastard gets a rough punishment. 

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10309765/Intoxicated-rapper-Tory-Lanez-shouted-dance-b-ch-shot-Megan-Thee-Stallions-feet.html

• paws up 1
  • sad 5