Gaga to talk about next project on ET this Monday

JJ Monster

It is only her wanting to work with Tom Hanks.

The 35-year-old star spoke with ET's Lauren Zima at the Palm Springs International Film Awards, where Gaga was being honored with the Icon Award following her deft portrayal of the Italian socialite Patrizia Reggiani in House of Gucci. Gaga marveled at joining a list of past winners that includes Glenn Close, Willem Dafoe, Michael Douglas, Robert Duvall, Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep, among others. After joining such elite company, it begged the question -- who does Gaga want to work with next?

"I have to say, one of my fellow Icon Award winners, Tom Hanks, I would love to work with Tom Hanks," she shared. "I think he is one of the most brilliant actors of all time."

It's no surprise, then, why Gaga says she's drawn inspiration from some Hollywood's greatest actresses.

"I've always looked up to Meryl Streep," Gaga said. "She is the greatest female actress of all time. Her commitment to her role is unparalleled. Glenn Close as well."

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gaga-reveals-oscar-winner-she-wants-to-work-with-next-recalls-moment-she-knew-shed-made-it

Gaga x Tom Hanks, do we ship, hennies?? :sis:

• yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 371
On 1/10/2022 at 10:23 PM, 0707alp said:

It is only her wanting to work with Tom Hanks.

The 35-year-old star spoke with ET's Lauren Zima at the Palm Springs International Film Awards, where Gaga was being honored with the Icon Award following her deft portrayal of the Italian socialite Patrizia Reggiani in House of Gucci. Gaga marveled at joining a list of past winners that includes Glenn Close, Willem Dafoe, Michael Douglas, Robert Duvall, Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep, among others. After joining such elite company, it begged the question -- who does Gaga want to work with next?

"I have to say, one of my fellow Icon Award winners, Tom Hanks, I would love to work with Tom Hanks," she shared. "I think he is one of the most brilliant actors of all time."

It's no surprise, then, why Gaga says she's drawn inspiration from some Hollywood's greatest actresses.

"I've always looked up to Meryl Streep," Gaga said. "She is the greatest female actress of all time. Her commitment to her role is unparalleled. Glenn Close as well."

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gaga-reveals-oscar-winner-she-wants-to-work-with-next-recalls-moment-she-knew-shed-made-it

Gaga x Tom Hanks, do we ship, hennies?? :sis:

Yes!!!