COVID-19 discussion

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 26,675

One of my best friends who is a doctor in Paris said to me that the situation is becoming tragic in the city :rip: 

Now she has so many Covid 19 patients all day, she's exhausted :classic_sad:

Edited by Miaou
  • sad 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, Miaou said:

One of my best friends who is a doctor in Paris said to me that the situation is becoming tragic in the city :rip: 

Now she has so many Covid 19 patients all day, she's exhausted :classic_sad:

So awful, the trend in most of Europe right now is frightening.

• sad 1

In Italy things have been going quite well, especially compared to the rest of Europe. The thing is that we were the 1st most affected European country and people are still scared remembering those days + we seriously use masks. 

We'll see when hot weather and summer are officially over and flu, cold etc. start to spread again what will happen. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,675

France

(+15 797 cases in 24h)

(+150 deaths in 24h) 

the numbers of deaths are not good at all :rip: and the numbers of cases are tragic :rip: Since 4 days France recorded 10K+ every day :rip: and 15K+ yesterday and today :rip:

• sad 2

The Fame Popster 393
8 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Just watched CNN's briefing on COVID-19 in the US and they said US is doing 40K cases per DAY. :rip: 

In Italy things are better than other country.. It sucks that my city has the most cases 

My sister tested positive today and we were constantly together last weeks. Me and my parents tested today too. I hope we miraculously didnt get it or we get over it easily. 
My uni supposed to start this week and I was supposed to get a brand new car today, instead I am isolated for 14 days

But I only hope for my family to be healthy

• hugs 1
  • sad 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Just watched CNN's briefing on COVID-19 in the US and they said US is doing 40K cases per DAY. :rip: 

We've been trash all summer and now with schools reopening and Florida FULLY reopening, we're going to have an AWFUL fall/winter. And trump might still win. It's literally unreal.

19 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

My sister tested positive today and we were constantly together last weeks. Me and my parents tested today too. I hope we miraculously didnt get it or we get over it easily. 
My uni supposed to start this week and I was supposed to get a brand new car today, instead I am isolated for 14 days

But I only hope for my family to be healthy

I hope you and your family get through ok, I'm sorry :( 

• 2 weeks later...
Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, Miaou said:

France

+18 129 cases in 24hours 

2nd day above 18K (yesterday 18 927) 

:rip::rip::rip::rip:

I wish we could track the White House this way, but nothing can be trusted coming out of there, sadly.

This fall is going to be a messsssss :bradley:

• sad 1

Popster This Way 564

ohhh swweties i hope you are alright ...I live in a small town in germany and ..it´s kinda alright here but I worry about people stupidety and stuff ...So i hope we will pull through to this together and trump loses this election ...and politial leaders aren´t stupid ...feel huged and loved everybody 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

Yeah, flu season with COVID is going to be....interesting. I'm already planning on trying to stock up best I can so I can limit having to go to the grocery store. I'm still stuck working, but at least most people are good at mask wearing, but not good about social distancing. 

• paws up 1