COVID-19 discussion

LetsGetHigh

Turns out none of my family got the virus besides my sister. She was in a car with me without a mask for hours I drank from her glass with her straw. And she accidentally spat on my face while she was sticking her tongue out... We were constantly together and her second test came out negative only 1 week after. I am glad she recovered quickly and we did not get the virus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,614
On 10/12/2020 at 12:22 PM, Miaou said:

Macron aka the french president will speak on National TV this Wednesday about the virus. 

I wonder if a 2nd lockdown is coming :pillow:

a curfew for at least 4 weeks in 9 cities including Paris :rip: and the state of emergency was declared :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,614

France

+30 621 cases in 24 hours :rip::rip::rip:  the first european country to reach 30K+ 

30K in France is the equivalent of 156K cases in the US in 24h :rip::rip::pillow::pillow:

• shook 2
  • sad 2

Popster to Popster 3,752
On 10/14/2020 at 7:07 PM, Kattys said:

Bumping this up - situation is getting more serious in my country. :classic_sad: How are you guys feeling? Because my anxiety is just...

I'm fatigued more than anything. I hate to be a pessimist, but I don't see life going back to anything close to normal until 2022 at the earliest.

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

My state is at the highest we've ever had. Roughly 1700-2000 new cases a DAY.

We had it the worst at the start, and then we got our cases low again, and we're now right back at it again. I feel like it's a matter of time until I get it with my job...

• sad 2

Popstanne 5,076
6 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

My state is at the highest we've ever had. Roughly 1700-2000 new cases a DAY.

We had it the worst at the start, and then we got our cases low again, and we're now right back at it again. I feel like it's a matter of time until I get it with my job...

Meanwhile, Republicans want to limit the governor's powers (and wackos want to kidnap her). Such a mess! 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
13 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Meanwhile, Republicans want to limit the governor's powers (and wackos want to kidnap her). Such a mess! 

YEP!
Covid is just magically going away after the election anyway, or so I've heard from republicans...:katy_pie:

• sad 1

Popstanne 5,076
35 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

YEP!
Covid is just magically going away after the election anyway, or so I've heard from republicans...:katy_pie:

If only!  

Stay safe & healthy (as much as you can at least). 

• hugs 1

The Popster 89
On 9/24/2020 at 11:24 AM, admin said:

I'm in NYC and things are ok here (so far), but the rest of the US falls apart as usual. So sad.

Oof I was so scared and sad for NYC/ NY Back in March / April . I have many friends there and I am praying they are ok.

Im in California in a forward thinking / very bohemian spot, so I’m in a lucky spot. It’s very wild to be living though a pandemic as a immigrant here, deff miss back home. 

Glad to hear NY is back on the mend

• hugs 1

The Popster 89
2 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Where I live, average is around 120 new cases per day

What? :classic_ohmy: Damn I’m so sorry to hear that. Where I am it’s much much less, we were leading USA as the safest covid spot back in March April 

For me

City 7-Day Cases: 9 (previous 7 days: 9)*
City 30-Day Cases: 56 (previous 30 days: 120)*

Popster to Popster 4,583

I live in the suburbs of Philly and people are starting to get real f-ing stupid around here again.  I'm probably gonna have to stop grocery shopping in person which is literally the only thing I do/place I go and I'm so p*ssed that I'm gonna have to stop because people can get their sh!t together. 

Edited by NotDoctor

Pop-a-911-ster 26,614

spacer.png

Here we go for the 2nd wave in Europe. Ireland orders full national lockdown again, same in Wales. 

Edited by Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 26,614

A graph showing the number of people hospitalized for the COVID-19 in France :spacer.png

The way the 2nd wave is now pulling since 5/6 days the same growing dynamic as March/April 2020 in the french hospitals :rip::rip::rip:  and still no lockdown :rip:  the disaster that is coming :rip: