Mario Spears

Miss Jackson or Ciara?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Better Dancer?

• Janet Jackson
    • Ciara

Popster to Popster 3,771

sequel to this thread:

Okay, hear me out, this third round is a little different. this is a Mother VS Daughter comparision.

Last..but NOT Least. Who do y'all think is the better dancer? Janet? Or her daughter, Ciara?

VS

my vote goes to Janet. lbr, Janet is was and always will be the greatest female dancer to ever do it. but Ciara isn't far from her tho, they are the best female dancers of their respective generations tbh. Janet also has the better choreo, other than better ability, and is just.....incomparable. No other female dancer can touch her. Rhythm Nation or If alone make her the BEST of BEST. And even in her 40s and 50s, she could still keep it up and dancing the same way she used to!

But Ciara also deserves her props because she's flexible, she's a natural dancer like JJ, can execute complex choreos and she can dance her face off and can do her thing.

I also wish one day they'll collab or do a dance off on stage!! they would give us one epic collab and them doing the choreo together would be so sickening! :prideheart:

Thoughts? Who Do You Think Is The Better Dancer?

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,771
On 1/23/2022 at 2:15 AM, JJ Monster said:

Definitely Janet!

Yesss 💯💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥

The Greatest Female Dancer EVER! 

• paws up 1