Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

ARTPOPster 1,958

Also my point of view about the sanctions have been slowly changing, 1000% justified as they may be i feel this is going to be a big backlash. China will continue giving money to russia. As international western companies pull out of russia, chinese investors will fly in. They will buy up oil and gas and trade more with russia. If russia comes out of this relatively unscathed (i doubt it will but there are chances) it will undermine the soft power of the EU and west.

Moderator 16,285
On 3/1/2022 at 11:23 AM, Mr. V said:

Also my point of view about the sanctions have been slowly changing, 1000% justified as they may be i feel this is going to be a big backlash. China will continue giving money to russia. As international western companies pull out of russia, chinese investors will fly in. They will buy up oil and gas and trade more with russia. If russia comes out of this relatively unscathed (i doubt it will but there are chances) it will undermine the soft power of the EU and west.

China is not willing to bet on this sinking ship. It is likelier that Putin will soon experience a coup d'état than that the Chinese bolstering the Russian economy.

Pop-a-911-ster 20,775
On 3/1/2022 at 12:17 PM, Mr. V said:

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1498596656455229441?s=20&t=yiGocOcdFDCHEKfr_yT0pA

to be totally honest, its not an unreasonable ask if they dont put theirs in belarus/ukraine but thats obviously not the case

No one can’t trust Putin. Ukraine literally gave all of their nuclears etc away to Russia as a peace offering and they promised not to invade them in return, we know what came with that  :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 20,775

He said that they won’t stop until they have "demilitarized and denazified" Ukraine. He said that they aren’t trying to occupy Ukraine, they are trying to save the citizens and offer them a peaceful life. He blamed Ukraine for using Ukrainian civillians as "human shields" and thanked the Russian troops for their "brave and heroic work" :katy:

• sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,958

On 3/1/2022 at 11:45 AM, corvus albus said:

China is buying more oil than ever from Iran, so I guess they knew and planned to let Russia down :pray:

Ofc they are smart with trade, does not mean they wont prop-up the russian economy...

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/china-russia-trade-has-surged-countries-grow-closer-2022-03-01/

ARTPOPster 1,958

maam thats less than 10 billion euro :leap:

Germany committed to 10x that amount for defense spending a day ago :catwalk:

Edited by Mr. V

Moderator 16,285
On 3/1/2022 at 2:16 PM, GucciOreos said:

that way even if they install a phantom government they'll remain in the E.U. ?

That way the EU can decide which one is the actual government.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 20,775

The president of Poland said that them sending the planes would mean that Poland and Nato is intervening in the conflict and they don’t want to do that :katy:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 3/1/2022 at 3:09 PM, boobatella said:

The president of Poland said that them sending the planes would mean that Poland and Nato is intervening in the conflict and they don’t want to do that :katy:

The planes will still be provided but they won't fly directly into Ukraine. How else will they get it into Ukrainian border is another question entirely.

• paws up 1