Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Pop-a-911-ster 26,613
On 2/24/2022 at 11:26 AM, joesuda said:

Yeah, the whole situation is sad. Hopefully this ends the naivety the West had about Russia and Putin. 

The fact that our president tried the last days to discuss with Putin but in reality he had already prepared this war :banana:

We, the west, are so naive :banana:

• paws up 3

Deactivated 14,311
On 2/24/2022 at 9:06 PM, La Chatte said:

We need to end Putin like we did with H!tler :dean_scream:

End his tyrannical lead is going to be tough af - especially with the threat of nuclear weapon attack and the notion that Russia is financially independent so the west are legit doing nothing…

Can’t believe Orange ex Pres was praising Putin recently… actually sadly I can.

Pop-a-911-ster 38,434
On 2/24/2022 at 10:34 AM, La Chatte said:

The fact that our president tried the last days to discuss with Putin but in reality he had already prepared this war :banana:

We, the west, are so naive :banana:

The west expected Russia to behave like a Western country it seems. The backstabbers always have the upper hand in a «fair fight». 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,434
On 2/24/2022 at 10:39 AM, Clownbaku said:

End his tyrannical lead is going to be tough af - especially with the threat of nuclear weapon attack and the notion that Russia is financially independent so the west are legit doing nothing…

Can’t believe Orange ex Pres was praising Putin recently… actually sadly I can.

Orange abomination was always backed up by Putin so no surprises 

Pop-a-911-ster 20,701

the naivety of the West is truly crazy to me

Putin’s actions aren’t a surprise to me at all at this point and wbk the sanctions don’t threaten him 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Moderator 3,690
On 2/24/2022 at 12:42 PM, BenG said:

The UN condemning the escalations and calling for diplomacy while Russia carried out the invasion yesterday was embarrassing.

The UN is literally powerless (and dare I say a failed project) with Russia being on the Security Council and having veto power. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,701
On 2/24/2022 at 12:26 PM, joesuda said:

Yeah, the whole situation is sad. Hopefully this ends the naivety the West had about Russia and Putin. 

I’m currently watching the Independence parade and it just got me thinking how Russian propaganda channels can easily manipulate this into how "Estonia is showing off their military vehicles and threatening Russia" :katy:

also i live really close to the freedom square and nearly fainted when 4 huge military planes flew over my house

Edited by boobatella
  • paws up 2
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,701

I have no idea what’s about to happen, if Nato and other countries intervene in the Ukrainian crisis then Russia will just use nuclear weapons and the whole world will be in war

Putin couldn’t care less about the sanctions, he’s crazy and compares Ukraine to Nazi-Germany. This whole situation will just keep getting worse and worse, Russia won’t stop until they get Ukraine and then move onto the Baltics :katy:

• sad 4

Pop-a-911-ster 38,434
On 2/24/2022 at 11:20 AM, boobatella said:

I have no idea what’s about to happen, if Nato and other countries intervene in the Ukrainian crisis then Russia will just use nuclear weapons and the whole world will be in war

Putin couldn’t care less about the sanctions, he’s crazy and compares Ukraine to Nazi-Germany. This whole situation will just keep getting worse and worse, Russia won’t stop until they get Ukraine and then move onto the Baltics :katy:

I think Putin could care less about the sanctions too... I really can't see where this is going at all. 

Moderator 3,690

The only way I can see this war ending is if Russians protest and stop Putin and sanctions could help them to grow tired more quickly. Russia has sent conscripts to the frontlines so if there are big losses in conscripts I could see russians protesting as they are losing their children to a mindless war.

Hopefully Ukraine's military and people stay strong. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,701

Every year on our independence day i have a tradition to watch two of my favourite Estonian movies – one is about WW1 and the other one’s about WWII, in order to celebrate our freedom and the lengths we had to go through to become free

Today, I can’t bring myself to watch them, my heart is filled with nothing but fear and pain. 

• hugs 10
  • love 2

• Nightwing changed the title to Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion