Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Pop-a-911-ster 26,684

here's a final line from the BBC's interview with UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace, who has been defending the level of support the UK is giving to Ukraine. 

"I will not trigger a European war. But what I will do is help Ukraine fight in every street with every piece of equipment we can get to them," he says.

Mr Wallace goes on to say that Russia won't stop after Ukraine. 

"Putin is not rational. He doesn't believe the Baltic states are really countries. We all have to stand up to him."

then what ? Still helping with useless sanctions and moral help ? :rip: 
We won’t stop this dictator by still doing that :rip:

• sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/25/2022 at 10:30 AM, La Chatte said:

All baltic states are part of NATO Putin cannot touch them without triggering an actual World War 3. Attacking any of the baltics means declaring war on 30+ NATO allies.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,764
On 2/25/2022 at 11:30 AM, La Chatte said:

here's a final line from the BBC's interview with UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace, who has been defending the level of support the UK is giving to Ukraine. 

"I will not trigger a European war. But what I will do is help Ukraine fight in every street with every piece of equipment we can get to them," he says.

"Putin is not rational. He doesn't believe the Baltic states are really countries. We all have to stand up to him."

if Putin attacks the Baltics then NATO is obligated to intervene which means WWIII

If Putin manages to occupy Ukraine then my country along with our brothers Latvia and Lithuania are next. :crying:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,810
On 2/25/2022 at 9:30 AM, La Chatte said:

The West won’t send troops to Ukraine because that would mean they go into war against Russia.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,684
On 2/25/2022 at 10:37 AM, Mr. V said:

All baltic states are part of NATO Putin cannot touch them without triggering an actual World War 3. Attacking any of the baltics means declaring war on 30+ NATO allies.

On 2/25/2022 at 10:46 AM, boobatella said:

if Putin attacks the Baltics then NATO is obligated to intervene which means WWIII

If Putin manages to occupy Ukraine then my country along with our brothers Latvia and Lithuania are next. :crying:

On 2/25/2022 at 10:53 AM, BenG said:

The West won’t send troops to Ukraine because that would mean they go into war against Russia.

I know that 

what we need is to cut the SWIFT’s system from Russia 

I know the energetic dependance especially for Germany and Italy but we are EU, we can help each other 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,810
On 2/25/2022 at 9:57 AM, La Chatte said:

I know the energetic dependance especially for Germany and Italy but we are EU, we can help each other

Help how? It's not like the EU can suddenly produce large amounts of natural gas :mess:

Pop-a-911-ster 20,764

My friend’s 16 yo old Ukrainian friend who lives here is going back to Ukraine to defend his homeland. Literal children are being robbed of their lives :crying:

• shook 1
  • sad 7

Pop-a-911-ster 20,764

Most of our clients are cancelling huge campaigns and events due to war and the danger to our country. On monday we are having an emergency meeting to discuss what will happen next and how our agency will move forward :crying:

• hugs 6
  • sad 2

• Nightwing changed the title to Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion