Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion

Nightwing

Pop-a-911-ster 20,776

Estonian telecommunication services are making all calls and text messages to Ukrainian numbers free so people can keep contact with their family members and friends

• love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,525

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/

Do you guys consider this site reliable? I've read their articles about disinformation regarding the causes of Russian invasion, basically debunking the myths that are disseminated in order to justify the invasion, and was wondering if it's a good idea to send it to people who are still somehow making this a U.S.A. vs. Russia situation. 

Edited by GucciOreos

Moderator 16,285
On 2/25/2022 at 12:53 PM, GucciOreos said:

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/

Do you guys consider this site reliable? I've read their articles about disinformation regarding the causes of Russian invasion, basically debunking the myths that are disseminated in order to justify the invasion, and was wondering if it's a good idea to send it to people who are still somehow making this a U.S.A. vs. Russia situation. 

It's an official EU agency.

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690

I don't understand why there is so little talk about Belarus getting sanctions in the media and politics. Belarus is helping Russia by letting them attack Ukraine from their border and some reports of even Belarussian military troops and personnel attacking Ukraine. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/25/2022 at 2:00 PM, corvus albus said:

I'm not German but as a German taxpayer, I feel very bad that the government did not go far enough. In reality, today German companies bought even more Russian gas while Putin laughs. I hope we are ready to pay more and stop buying from them.

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/25/2022 at 2:06 PM, corvus albus said:

It seems Russia is now willing to go back to the diplomatic table. This might just be a trap, but a prolonged war will not be good for Russia either.

Absolutely a trap. They should suggest to hold talks in Brussels and not in the puppet state Belarus. Is this offer with the call to drop arms from today morning? Or is it a new one?

Pop-a-911-ster 20,776
On 2/25/2022 at 3:06 PM, corvus albus said:

It seems Russia is now willing to go back to the diplomatic table. This might just be a trap, but a prolonged war will not be good for Russia either.

This is definitely not sincere and a trap. We can’t expect Putin to behave in a Western manner, nothing will come out of talks, we need actions

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 2/25/2022 at 2:27 PM, corvus albus said:

At least the small EU sanctions do something, India is actively helping Russia this way.

I agree that this is not good but don't blame them for trying to feed the already poor people. India's agriculture depends a lot on Russian fertilizers and if they don't get that they will have famines literally. 

• Nightwing changed the title to Ukraine-Russia: Ukraine repelling Russian invasion