Lady Gaga - Selected Tracks (Megarate) | CEREMONY STARTING

MusicNfun

Would you like to participate again?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. And if you’d like to participate, would you like

• Selected Tracks (This time fan favourites only)
    • Or albums as a whole (standard)?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2022 at 08:00 PM

Popster This Way 623

Hey lovely people! I haven’t done a megarate in so long and thought it would be fun to do one so here it is: I have chosen 11 tracks from her discography (mostly not singles) that haven’t gotten attention in other megarates from what I have seen. I have also chosen a couple singles, but mostly album tracks that are in some cases, fan favourites. I hope you want to participate! You can give each song 1-10 but you are allowed to give an 11 to ONE song. Good luck!

Songs:

Spoiler

Paparazzi

LoveGame

Disco Heaven

Alejandro 

Teeth

Highway Unicorn

Electric Chapel

Venus

Fashion!

Just Another Day

Enigma

Love Me Right

Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sty7es2gWUW1R0PrPJ4Zl2uoLmTwVSzUP0B--rkkunk/edit

Thanks for participating! Official Participant-list:

Edited by BadGurlMadge
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 623
Posted (edited)

Taglist (can be updated, participants are moved to the other list):

Participants so far (updating):

Edited by BadGurlMadge
  • paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,451

I do love a megarate 

• love 1

Popster This Way 623
Posted (edited)

Ceremony will take place next week on Wednesday at 7pm CET / 13PM ET / GreenWhich 6pm

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sty7es2gWUW1R0PrPJ4Zl2uoLmTwVSzUP0B--rkkunk/edit

Taglist (can be updated):

(Write if I should remove you from the taglist)

Participants so far (updating):

Edited by BadGurlMadge
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

• MusicNfun changed the title to Lady Gaga - Selected Tracks (Megarate) VOTING OPEN
Popster This Way 623

Also I thought about this new concept, instead of collecting comments and add them onto the forms, you can do live commenting instead. So when a song is presented with score, the members that voted comments what they think about the song’s placement and what they think about the song in real time if they want. In that way it becomes more of a fun ceremony, so let’s give it a try shall we?

Participants (Updating) 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 1,369
On 5/1/2022 at 8:48 PM, BadGurlMadge said:

Also I thought about this new concept, instead of collecting comments and add them onto the forms, you can do live commenting instead. So when a song is presented with score, the members that voted comments what they think about the song’s placement and what they think about the song in real time if they want. In that way it becomes more of a fun ceremony, so let’s give it a try shall we?

Participants (Updating) 

Any new way of interacting in the Forum is an opportunity, I really like this idea of yours :prideheart:

• love 2

Popster This Way 623
On 5/1/2022 at 9:28 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Any new way of interacting in the Forum is an opportunity, I really like this idea of yours :prideheart:

Thank youuu! It warms my heart you like it! I hope it will be a successful thing so peoples opinions on songs become more personalized instead of just collected on a page:queen:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 623
Posted (edited)

3 hours 45 minutes until the forms closes:queen:

Spoiler

Ceremony officially announcing and taking place on Wednesday so keep an eye on that for more time references!

Other than that, a poll is added and I would be so grateful if you would be interested in answering.:prideheart:

Participants (updating):

Edited by BadGurlMadge
  • paws up 1

• MusicNfun changed the title to Lady Gaga - Selected Tracks (Megarate) | CEREMONY STARTING