Do you believe in manifestation

Daddy

Pop-a-911-ster 38,423

Not exactly.

WgFrKkq.gif

But I think there is some partial truth to it. Our personality does affect the way we perceive things that happen around us. People who are naturally/due to life's circumstances optimistic, tend do better in life because having a positive outlook just makes life inherently easier. Wishing for something good won't cause it to happen but if you are someone who focuses on the positive aspects of life it'll be easier for you to be motivated to achieve it - if everything else remains the same. (source: voices in my head)

People aren't to blame for their temperaments though but I believe having an optimistic outlook is generally better. Too much optimism could also result in excessive carelessness though... it's about balance I guess.  

WgFrKkq.gif

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 319

Not at all, it is very disconnected from reality. However I do think having a positive mindset & confidence allows you to think of better solutions to your problems and makes it easier to connect with people.

The Fame Popster 401

No, but only because I am a fatalist so there's no point "manifesting" something that will (or will not) happen.

The difference between fate and manifestation is like fate = taylor swift's "invisible string" and manifestation = the Practical Magic soulmate spell.