Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,607
On 7/27/2022 at 8:35 AM, Mr. V said:

We went from butterflies/moth/fire/angels/cocoon emojis into the joanne era so it can only be a bad sign :icant:

On 7/27/2022 at 8:35 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Please…the way I would collapse immediately

On 7/27/2022 at 8:39 AM, Andreu said:

i pretend I don't se it because I don't another Art of Darkness LG5 teas disappointment :bebe:

On 7/27/2022 at 8:40 AM, Thrasher said:

American Horror Story will inspire her for LG5 teas :icant:

It's just strikingly far from the supposed colorful vibes of the Chromatica """"eRA"""". Even the tribes had different colors. N E ways

Pop-a-911-ster 22,607
On 7/27/2022 at 8:04 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I love the ra-ra-ra ad libs at the beginning. Middle part had a weird transision but overall pretty good. Are they a big group (commercially)?

And the visuals sometimes evoking the color palette of Chromatica album cover :giveup:

Edited by Dean FADchester

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/27/2022 at 3:46 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

It was my experience :mess: At some point during MR I gave up on tracking Gaga chart-wise. Then SB - TC - JWT came and there was some faith, which made me mad she would throw it all away for ASIB instead of recording a MV for The Cure :icant: The rest is herstory! 

What can I say about me, well I had to experience both ARTPOP and Joanne on stan twitter (I love Joanne but chart wise it was...yeah not good) but I never really lost hope and I end up winning in the end :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,810
On 7/27/2022 at 2:04 PM, Dean FADchester said:

@BenG should do the next thread with his *graphs. I'm sure we will get a lot of them especially with a certain album release right around the corner :jailga:

Are you suggesting I track all the songs individually? :icant:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,832
x3
On 7/27/2022 at 3:04 PM, Dean FADchester said:

@BenG should do the next thread with his *graphs. I'm sure we will get a lot of them especially with a certain album release right around the corner :jailga:

we dont want his negative propaganda to be seen even on the title of the Chart Discussion Thread

I as a secret mod will do my best to prevent the rise of OGHs/HOGs/Ava Max Lobby/Stupid Love propaganda

A Popster Is Born 10,144
On 7/27/2022 at 8:33 AM, Adarsh said:

So I just discovered that Billboard’s Dance Charts director is an OGH beyhive. I wonder how she feels about Gaga’s absolute stompage on the very chart she administers :icant:

I am more shocked at the fact that there is a Dance chart director :mess:

She must felt sick when Gaga won Top Dance artist this year without lifting a finger

Pop-a-911-ster 38,810
On 7/27/2022 at 2:18 PM, little legend said:

we dont want his negative propaganda to be seen even on the title of the Chart Discussion Thread

I as a secret mod will do my best to prevent the rise of OGHs/HOGs/Ava Max Lobby/Stupid Love propaganda

You have so many enemies :whatga:

Stream Maybe You're The Problem.mp3 :whatga:

Spoiler

Confused Confusion GIF

• lol 2

Popster This Way 677

Do we have the Spotify week on week boost in position and stream for the day's sorounding the concert for every country she attended, or only her overall Spotify week on week streams boost. 

I'm trying to calculate something, I would appreciate some help:prideheart:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,832
x3
On 7/27/2022 at 3:21 PM, BenG said:

You have so many enemies :whatga:

Stream Maybe You're The Problem.mp3 :whatga:

Reveal hidden contents

Confused Confusion GIF

Well everyone is jealous of my imperial heritage so it makes sense to have many rat haters

Spitting Lama GIF | Gfycat

Pop-a-911-ster 21,941

Popularity of Gaga's songs on Spotify

#10 (73%) Stupid Love (+1%)
#11 [73%] Applause
#12 [72%] Paparazzi
#13 [71%] Telephone
#14 [70%] LoveGame, I'll Never Love Again
#16 [69%] Alejandro , Judas, TEOG

A Popster Is Born 11,846

itunes France
#2 Hold My Hand (+2)

(i know its kinda dead i just thought it was cute it was high)

On 7/27/2022 at 2:07 PM, LGMonster95 said:

What can I say about me, well I had to experience both ARTPOP and Joanne on stan twitter (I love Joanne but chart wise it was...yeah not good) but I never really lost hope and I end up winning in the end :giveup:

Yeah, i just hope with LG7 it is able to have its planned rollout go through. A/J were messy, but they could go through some kind of pre-plan to try to maximse their potential (the single 2 for AP was a mess, and definitely hampered it). Every album should be fairly allowed to be rolled out which Chromatica didn't get outside of the clear step up in how Spotify saw her place on streaming; which was great 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 27,129
On 7/27/2022 at 3:27 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

itunes France
#2 Hold My Hand (+2)

(i know its kinda dead i just thought it was cute it was high)

Yeah, i just hope with LG7 it is able to have its planned rollout go through. A/J were messy, but they could go through some kind of pre-plan to try to maximse their potential (the single 2 for AP was a mess, and definitely hampered it). Every album should be fairly allowed to be rolled out which Chromatica didn't get outside of the clear step up in how Spotify saw her place on streaming; which was great 

COMING FOR TOP 30

• love 1