Lady Gaga uploads ‘Partynauseous’ to Spotify?

Popster This Way 763

This has been on streaming for some time. However, it’s been discussed and still not any sight of being taken down, and it indeed has a lot of streams so people have found it. But it’s been on Spotify for long time now and it isn’t removed, so is this uploaded by Gaga herself? Link and further description:

Even song lyrics for this exact track is posted on Spotify, and I don’t know how copyright works exactly but if someone would upload this illegally, wouldn’t it be removed? (ArtRave version btw) but it’s remastered!

Edited by MusicNfun
  • paws up 1

• MusicNfun changed the title to Lady Gaga uploads ‘Partynauseous’ to Spotify?
Popster This Way 769

this is just a crusty youtube download from a live show (you can hear cheering) illegally uploaded, this happened to brooklyn nights too :icant:

sometimes they even end up on itunes :icant:

Popster This Way 763
On 6/25/2022 at 9:39 PM, ryanripley said:

this is just a crusty youtube download from a live show (you can hear cheering) illegally uploaded, this happened to brooklyn nights too :icant:

sometimes they even end up on itunes :icant:

I know but it’s been on Spotify for 4 years and it has over 200k streams and got exact lyrics added to it sometime ago, her team must in some way know about it, otherwise it sounds kinda good🥴

ARTPOPster 1,583

yeah this was definitely uploaded by a fan, or someone who cared enough to do so, its quite obvious their source of the audio was youtube💀

that said its surprising interscope or whoever is in charge hasnt taken action yet. usually it doesnt take long until unofficial "releases" get wiped off streaming services, especially in this case, where the track has hella streams and has been up for YEARS (since 2018??!?;?;;?;?;?;??!??!!??! how is it still there).

i dont think the lyrics being there have anything to do with it though, since im pretty sure they are automatically added if on some lyric database of sorts. if it were that labels/managers could add the lyrics, theoretically the uploader themselves could've done so. therefore this doesnt make the release any more or less "legit". also doesnt say much about the popularity of the release in question, since ive heard relatively unpopular songs (10k streams or less) that have lyric tabs with the actual lyrics. 

• yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 395

i highly doubt the sales/dsps team know and/or care

Edited by blue

ARTPOPster 1,936
On 6/25/2022 at 7:31 PM, MusicNfun said:

This has been on streaming for some time. However, it’s been discussed and still not any sight of being taken down, and it indeed has a lot of streams so people have found it. But it’s been on Spotify for long time now and it isn’t removed, so is this uploaded by Gaga herself? Link and further description:

Even song lyrics for this exact track is posted on Spotify, and I don’t know how copyright works exactly but if someone would upload this illegally, wouldn’t it be removed? (ArtRave version btw) but it’s remastered!

Now can they leak Temple (Full), TEA and Tinnitus (full) 😭😭🙏🙏

The Fame Popster 425
On 7/1/2022 at 8:37 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Dolby Atmos is gone on ARTPOP. Bobby didn't pay the bill. 😭😭😭😭

Gone on TFM and Joanne too. Wtf happened? 😭😭😭