All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread

BenG

Pop-a-911-ster 38,810
On 7/27/2022 at 6:39 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

@BenG Do you know the best way to exchange from euros to GBP without paying a lot of additional fees? I have a Revolut account but I haven't actually ordered the card so I doubt I'll be able to pay for the things I need with that. 

You can use the digital card right away, I believe

Pop-a-911-ster 38,810
On 7/27/2022 at 6:51 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

do you think that's feasible or will there be a lot of places that won't accept that sort of payment? 

Contactless is accepted at most places, I haven't used my physical card in a long time. Try using the digital card before travelling to make sure it works though

• thanks 1

• BenG changed the title to All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread
Pop-a-911-ster 38,810

@HoldMyOreos does your bf have Revolut too? Public transport uses the Oyster card, and the top-up machines don’t take contactless in most Tube stations. Alternatively, you can use the debit card directly for travel but of course it will be tied to only one person per journey.

Pop-a-911-ster 38,524
On 7/27/2022 at 8:12 PM, BenG said:

@HoldMyOreos does your bf have Revolut too? Public transport uses the Oyster card, and the top-up machines don’t take contactless in most Tube stations. Alternatively, you can use the debit card directly for travel but of course it will be tied to only one person per journey.

Nope he doesn't. Does that mean we will have to pay two times per trip therefore twice the fee? Is there any handy pass in London to save money and minimize transactions? 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,810
On 7/27/2022 at 8:20 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Nope he doesn't. Does that mean we will have to pay two times per trip therefore twice the fee? Is there any handy pass in London to save money and minimize transactions? 

Which London rail station do you arrive at and what time?

Pop-a-911-ster 38,524
On 7/27/2022 at 8:26 PM, BenG said:

Which London rail station do you arrive at and what time?

I already bought bus tickets for the airport-center (bakery station) trips 

Other than that we'll obviously go to Tottenham and then back, and then we'll stay in the centre of London 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,810
On 7/27/2022 at 8:39 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I already bought bus tickets for the airport-center (bakery station) trips 

Other than that we'll obviously go to Tottenham and then back, and then we'll stay in the centre of London 

The easiest way is for him to register for Revolut himself. Otherwise, you could create a separate virtual card so that you each have one “card” for travelling. The gantry allows one person to pass per card tap.

Revolut has not foreign exchange fee, so you shouldn’t worry about the number of transactions.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 7/27/2022 at 9:22 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Netherlands Apple Music Albums:
5. Chromatica (=)
24. Top Gun: Maverick
79. The Fame Monster
91. ARTPOP (NEW)

ASIB OUT

@danwasd won, Netherlands are seeing the light

ARTPOP getting the attention it deserves.... not top gun being above ASIB tho

Popster to Popster 3,792

YALL WE WON! 

Now Godga needs to add Venus and Fashion! on Chromatica Ball!

Pop-a-911-ster 38,524

I'm so so glad she played Fun Tonight. The way I was jumping like crazy during the second chorus :giveup: 

People talk about post-concert depression but the fact that I went and will continue to revive it and be able to tell the story to friends and family is making me so happy. Best two hours of my life.

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 7/31/2022 at 9:33 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

It was hilarious when she said "Strike a pose" during Babylon. The way me and @Ms I am a local instantly looked at each other :icant: 

Also now I'm pretty sure that "rip that song" is referring to the Madonna comparisons during BTW.

OMG LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣