Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,476

Welcome! I just got banned there... For no fault of mine. I didn't even get warned or anything. All I did that could piss them off was tell people (like you) about this site in PMs... Not even publicly. Just wow.

• shook 3
  • sad 2

The Popster 73
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Welcome! I just got banned there... For no fault of mine. I didn't even get warned or anything. All I did that could piss them off was tell people (like you) about this site in PMs... Not even publicly. Just wow.

they say they aren't ban crazy and yet...lol. im surprised i haven't been gotten hit yet for what i've said these past two hours. One of the mods was viewing the page of the outspoken members like every other minute 

ARTPOPster 1,476
6 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

they say they aren't ban crazy and yet...lol. im surprised i haven't been gotten hit yet for what i've said these past two hours. One of the mods was viewing the page of the outspoken members like every other minute 

So weird considering I didn't even post or comment on that threads. All I did was react. Maybe that's why they banned me... Ridiculous. :pillow:

The Popster 73
6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

So weird considering I didn't even post or comment on that threads. All I did was react. Maybe that's why they banned me... Ridiculous. :pillow:

they're locking any thread that discusses what happens or makes jokes about it 

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,901
28 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

in case you didn't know: mods can read PMs :cupcake: 

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

Lots of KoreaDaily members joining, hope only the nice one's join over here!  This site is nice and dictatorship free!! 

Welcome everyone:classic_love:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,476
18 minutes ago, Andreu said:

in case you didn't know: mods can read PMs :cupcake: 

I'm aware but I don't know why they would be proactively checking my PMs. I only sent a few messages and to people who expressed anti-mod sentiment so I don't think a message got reported. Usually they read PMs if someone reports.

ARTPOPster 1,331
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I'm aware but I don't know why they would be proactively checking my PMs. I only sent a few messages and to people who expressed anti-mod sentiment so I don't think a message got reported. Usually they read PMs if someone reports.

Let's chant together "F*ck Ratdaily mods"!

Edited by TINDER
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 821
1 hour ago, Party Favor said:

Hi everyone :unamused:

I'm Evan Peters from gagadaily and got invited to join a forum that isn't going up in flames.
Hope you all are having a good evening :gaga-thanks:

1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Sounds about right. Hoping this forum ends up being the place that the other wish it could have been.

• paws up 2

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic