Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

ARTPOPster 1,472
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

dfdffg i asked to be banned but on my goodbye thread i told someone i disliked to fck off :leap:

so did this other thread that i'm talking about exist at some earlier point or not? :bradley:

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! In horusra2 from GGD. I wanted to join and share my support for my disaffected friends from GGD. 

I adore you all and look forward to being part of a more inclusive community of fans. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 1,331

Welcome Iconic memebers of Koreadaily.

I hope you'll increase the iconic-ness of this site! And I also hope and pray the annoying memebers from that site don't join us.

Edited by TINDER
  • paws up 3
  • lol 1

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
4 minutes ago, Miaou said:

The only thing I’m afraid is that our charts updates will be stolen by some GGD members  :war:

You guys are the professionals. I hope that doesn't happen :classic_wacko:

I haven't been looking at chart updates in a long time, is 911 topping the charts worldwide :oscar:

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,602
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You guys are the professionals. I hope that doesn't happen :classic_wacko:

I haven't been looking at chart updates in a long time, is 911 topping the charts worldwide :oscar:

In the Chromatica world yes :shakes:

In the reality world I’m afraid to say that it didn’t even enter the top 100 :pillow:

• paws up 2

3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I know this is like the 1000th thread today, but I wanted to make a thread for some reason.

I've always meant to make an account here, but never found the time to do so. I know that sounds odd, but things happen.

The reason I stayed at that other place was due to certain members, but now, most of them are banned, left the site or showed their true colors.

Anyways, I missed a lot of you guys. I really miss the old days (well for me its been like 2 years).

I hope I'm welcomed here :classic_happy:

I’m so shook over what transpired last night. If my favorite users such as yourself are leaving GGD then I might leave too, especially if they’re just going to sweep everything under the rug and not address what happened :awkney:

Edited by Marilyn MonHoe
  • paws up 3

@derpmonster I can’t believe that you were banned! Literally what was the reason??? I’m truly disgusted.

@Doot Hey Doot. I’m so sorry about what happened and how you and Twitter were treated. I spoke my mind in that thread and also got into it a little bit with GlamourPuss as well. Hopefully you’re doing well, how is Twitter?

@ryanripley Hello Ryan! You don’t know me but I started lurking on GGD in early 2016 but you were definitely one of my fav members before you left for good. I hope we can have some fun times going forward!

• paws up 4

RIP Angel 1,992
8 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

@derpmonster I can’t believe that you were banned! Literally what was the reason??? I’m truly disgusted

Wtf Derpmonster was banned too? Literally how many unproblematic users did they ban in the past 72 hours? :dean_scream:

• paws up 1

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic