Yaaaas

:giveup:

Told you 

AHHHHHHHH 4X OSCAR NOMINEE spacer.png

OSCARS MOST WANTED now.

Congrats HMH

OMG f-ING YAY!!!! HMH DESERVED!!!!!

:giveup::giveup:

Not you already had this long paragraph prepared to post it right after the announcement of the results, cause you want to farm reaction points :katy: 

Spoiler

I did the same last year posting a long paragraph about Gaga being an Oscar legend and being again nominated for Best Actress only yo find seconds after that she was snubbed :katy:

• lol 8

A Popster Is Born 12,045

Lady Gaga is now the only female singer to have three Best Original Song nominations. She also joins Barbra Streisand as the only female singers with four Oscar nominations :oscar:

• paws up 3
  • shook 13
  • yaas, gaga 6

On 1/24/2023 at 7:19 PM, little legend said:

Not you already had this long paragraph prepared to post it right after the announcement of the results, cause you want to farm reaction points :katy: 

Hide contents

I did the same last year posting a long paragraph about Gaga being an Oscar legend and being again nominated for Best Actress only yo find seconds after that she was snubbed :katy:

Please 

Moderator 16,148
On 1/24/2023 at 2:49 PM, little legend said:

Reveal hidden contents

I merged like 15 posts into one. The first poster will get all the other posts that way. I wanted the whole thread to be a bit less messy

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 21,751
On 1/24/2023 at 10:52 AM, Doncho said:

We can finally rest. HMH Oscar nominated song. I just want Gaga to attend and perform. I know a win will be hard

for sure she's attending... it's Oscars not GG or CC

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 21,751
On 1/24/2023 at 10:53 AM, FRANZGA said:

TRIANGLE OF SADNESS overperforming but no DOLLY DE LEON for Best Supporting Actress :nicki_scream:

Andrea in leading actress!

Winslet impact :whatga:

Pop-a-911-ster 32,098

I’m gonna freak the f- out because Danielle Deadwyler wasn’t nominated in Best Actress…SHE WAS ROBBED.

and wtf, no TGM in Cinematography? So odd @xo_hours

Edit: 

wow I’m actually so p*ssed

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1

On 1/24/2023 at 3:49 PM, Adarsh said:

Lady Gaga is now the only female singer to have three Best Original Song nominations. She also joins Barbra Streisand as the only female singers with four Oscar nominations :oscar:

Oh wow. And we know these best song nominations are only gonna keep on coming :excited:

• love 1