Who should perform at the Super Bowl next year?

Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,792

Title says it all. 

In your opinion, who do you think should perform at the Super Bowl next year and why? 

For me, it should be Usher for sure. He can still dance the way he used to back then as well as he can sing and as an all-around entertainer, he got it all. He also has countless hits. So for me it's definitely GODsher for sure! 

How about y'all? Do y'all agree? 

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 2/14/2023 at 9:26 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

If she’s up for it I feel like a Britney Spears performance is long overdue 

Britney Spears Dancing GIF

i agree!!

and she needs to invite Janet, Madonna and Tinashe.

On 2/14/2023 at 7:33 PM, OliverDespechao said:

I think P!nk is ready for this :applause:

it would be interesting tbh

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,525

Miley would be a good choice. She's smashing now and has been building a reputation as a live performer for the past few years. She's in a great position to do the SB next year, especially if her upcoming album does well, which seems likely (unless she pulls an Unholy/Gloria tease). 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 38,525

Other than that P!nk for sure, she has the hits and performing abilities. Something tells me Imagine Dragons are up next, and I think they'll at least do a better job than the other pop bands who recently performed there (Maroon 5, Coldplay, BEP). 

• shook 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,971

Haven't they said it's gonna be a man next year?

I definitely feel like Taylor will do it in 2025, even tho I don't think she'll be the best, she's smart and in demand, she can easily book the gig

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,145

As for pop girls, I think Taylor is the obvious choice. But honestly I would love to see Pink. She could easily pull the best show in history if she wants. I can also see Billie Eilish happening... sadly

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 2/17/2023 at 4:56 PM, Doncho said:

As for pop girls, I think Taylor is the obvious choice. But honestly I would love to see Pink. She could easily pull the best show in history if she wants. I can also see Billie Eilish happening... sadly

I can see Doja doing it tbh. She has the entertaining skills to do it, she can serve visuals too! 

On 2/17/2023 at 3:17 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Haven't they said it's gonna be a man next year?

I definitely feel like Taylor will do it in 2025, even tho I don't think she'll be the best, she's smart and in demand, she can easily book the gig

Well.. Maybe

• 1 month later...