BenG

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 12,063
On 3/30/2023 at 11:12 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I'm getting way too hyped over this damn film :shakes:

Like the legendary potential is just tew much :darkmode: it just feels like her career has been building up to this moment

The best part is that they are using the type of musical genre that is considered “serious” by film critics and Gaga has already mastered it. 

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1

The Popster 220
On 3/30/2023 at 2:12 PM, Adarsh said:

The best part is that they are using the type of musical genre that is considered “serious” by film critics and Gaga has already mastered it. 

This! And the Oscars LOVE when a new movie references old/classic movies and stuff like that. Gaga was born to play this role, I can't imagine any other actress/singer slaying these songs... 

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,176

As expected she was going to sing classic jazz tunes, the best choice for this movie, I will not surprised if at the end there won't be any original songs (as I hope).

I expect also a Cabaret tune, it will be iconic, she did both Judy and Liza songs.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,378
On 3/30/2023 at 7:12 PM, Adarsh said:

Yes dark bawpz would've been a huge disaster :icant:

I'm very satisfied with the direction this is taking. Also very excited for the fact that she's going to expose her jazz skills to such a massive audience. Not to mention the acting of course. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 4

• BenG changed the title to All things 🤡: Filming's a 🌯