The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 14,510
On 5/6/2023 at 4:09 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I have decided it's best to keep them a secret because people who haven't even streamed Gaga the last 24 hours (or haven't streamed her more than 10x the last week) will criticize the songs I'm farming so

dean winchester spn GIF

A Popster Is Born 15,236
On 5/6/2023 at 10:09 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I have decided it's best to keep them a secret because people who haven't even streamed Gaga the last 24 hours (or haven't streamed her more than 10x the last week) will criticize the songs I'm farming so

dean winchester spn GIF

dm then, i don't wanna get my false hopes up that some song is rising organicially

Popster to Popster 3,792

Ok we won again! Bey will perform Virgos Groove, Cuff It, Love On Top and Move. 

Move, was unexpected. So excited to Hear It live omg 🤩

Get Me Bodied & Naughty Girl having a comeback Is beyond deservedT. 

Now i Hope she'll perform Sweet Dreams & Blow (the latter One definitely fits tbh) 🔥

Pop-a-911-ster 38,523

As an OESH it is my duty to make sure this thread contains the following shocking news: Ed Sheeran's - did 16.3M streams first day. 18 tracks total means it averaged ~900k streams per track. 

Edit: I overestimated because I was using the chart number for the two pre-release singles. The average was actually ~880k per track. 

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 22,610
On 5/6/2023 at 6:26 PM, BloodyOreo said:

As an OESH it is my duty to make sure this thread contains the following shocking news: Ed Sheeran's - did 16.3M streams first day. 18 tracks total means it averaged ~900k streams per track. 

Edit: I overestimated because I was using the chart number for the two pre-release singles. The average was actually ~880k per track. 

The "Shape of Pube" singer LOST :applause:

• lol 1

Popstanne 6,056
On 5/6/2023 at 1:25 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Americano on the biggest italian talent show :giveup:

I feel like every few weeks we see a post saying "[insert Gaga song] on the BIGGEST [insert country] talent show" :dead:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,510

I Don’t Know What Love Is22,981 (Total: 97,045,558) (-6,7% compared to last week:fall:)

I love this song, it finally reached 97M :giveup: 
Stream/farm this song monsters:gunga:, it’s the closest to 100M :fall:

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 10,145
On 5/6/2023 at 9:30 PM, OliverDespechao said:

I Don’t Know What Love Is22,981 (Total: 97,045,558) (-6,7% compared to last week:fall:)

I love this song, it finally reached 97M :giveup: 

Another "milestone" reached. We won! :oprah:

• lol 4