LG7 Discussion Thread

Pop-a-911-ster 38,423

So to follow up after doing some digging I realized that he spilled on the comments of the same post where he reveals he has a shooting with Gaga coming up this year (allegedly for Las Vegas coming fall/winter):

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs6TTSJgDSb/

So it seems like that fan account wasn't lying, and I didn't even have to wait for him to answer. He basically says she'll be "heavily recording late this year" and also that he has "no info as far as what it is for":

bqouaU9.png

This checks out with HasItLeaked claims as well, which is interesting. I'd hope it's not for J:FAD, but who knows. Also asked him about TCBf just in case, let's see if he spills anything :icant:

Edited by ClownOreos
  • paws up 2
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,771

Turns out that, other than BURNS (Who produced Sour Candy, Replay & Rain on Me), Jeff Bhasker (Who produced Diamond Heart) Is rumored to also be a collaborator on the album.

• love 1

Popster This Way 965
On 6/1/2023 at 5:22 AM, ClownOreos said:

It's for the Vegas residency most likely though 

I’m actually excited about it tbh, she will most likely revamp the whole thing and won’t even be called Enigma

• yaas, gaga 1

On 6/1/2023 at 11:22 AM, ClownOreos said:

It's for the Vegas residency most likely though 

I think it feels a bit too early for some rehearsals for a Vegas that may return only in November / December 2023 the earliest

But yeah it could mean Enigma may be replaced by a new show as well

Edited by monketsharona

Pop-a-911-ster 38,423

Actually this time around Mr. S will most likely not give us info on Gaga, I remember Chromatica/SL kept on being delayed so he just gave up on interacting with Gaga fans.

BlackOutZone on ATRL is the one to watch for reliable information. 

• sad 1

The Fame Popster 343
On 6/1/2023 at 7:25 PM, ClownOreos said:

Actually this time around Mr. S will most likely not give us info on Gaga, I remember Chromatica/SL kept on being delayed so he just gave up on interacting with Gaga fans.

BlackOutZone on ATRL is the one to watch for reliable information. 

Imagine if SL/Chromatica would have not been delayed, and were actually released in 2019's Q3/Q4.

Covid-19, BM movement and all the mess around it would have been avoided and perhaps we would actually had a proper era.

We really lost. :toofunny:

• paws up 1