Plastic-Doll.png

Highest Score: 10

@Lorde Von Kok @PETTY @Fame Romance

Lowest Score: 1

@TINDER @StormPulse @paradox @Spinning Bottles 

Comments:

Spoiler

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers The bridge is one of my least favorite bridges that Gaga has ever made.
TINDER Plastic dull! Duh!
zcasx I have to say I don't get the hate for this song, love the bridge (yay a bridge) and the production sort of slaps. I agree that the lyrics aren't the most original in the album but it's still good.
Lorde Von Kok Life is too short to not enjoyed Plastic Doll. Come on, have fun. It's so f-ing good !
Jonathan meh.
Candy Gaga Most underrated song on the album. Skrillex's production is so different and interesting and is a shift from other prodcution schemes on the album.
BadGurlMadgr Don’t like this sorry
SLAG PD is a BOP. The lyrics are simple but very effective!
joannesrats Perfect pop song with great vocals
HitTheBoat A waste of Skrillex's potential
Henry While perhaps not an inventive concept lyrically, the heavier production of this song set the tone amazingly. I love the pre-chorus and chorus for both their lyrics and Gaga's vocals. Not my favourite on the album, but another grower for me.
Leolisa It's a really good song but I don't find myself running back to it very often, however the production is on point and I do appreciate Gaga's vulnerability.
kaelergrey Another amazing song from Chromatica.
Brecht This one is underrated. I used to hate it at first but the 80s synths paired with her haunting vocals and that bridge make it all work for me.
Gov Hooka Cute bop that gives me Kim petras vibes idk why.
Party Favor ....i lit rally have not listened to this song in ages. I don't hate it nor do I think the song is bad...just...she's just there and she's cute, that's all
Franch Toast How can you not love Malibu Gaga?
PETTY This song is amazing and it deserves more. In years to come, the non-believers will look back and wish they loved this song sooner. Iconic
ProjectJoanne It's good every once it a while...
GitHub Life Size 3 incoming. Hmm fitting considering 3 was the rating I gave! I'll say something nice now. I surprising don't hate the melody.
Freddy She’s cute
DonatellaPop It's not as bad as yall say it is
justhislife I wish I could like it
Spinning Bottles Horrible, just horrible. The production clashes with the over the top, theatrical vocals and it ruins the song for me.
FRANZGA One of my instant fave but aged the worst
Twitter Not the best but not the worst track.
admin It's a fine song that doesn't quite land where it wants to land.

Edited by Anveeroy
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • sad 5
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

ARTPOPster 1,331
Just now, Anveeroy said:

15. Plastic Doll 

Average Score: 6.64

Plastic-Doll.png

Comments:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers The bridge is one of my least favorite bridges that Gaga has ever made.
zcasx I have to say I don't get the hate for this song, love the bridge (yay a bridge) and the production sort of slaps. I agree that the lyrics aren't the most original in the album but it's still good.
Lorde Von Kok Life is too short to not enjoyed Plastic Doll. Come on, have fun. It's so f-ing good !
Jonathan meh.
Candy Gaga Most underrated song on the album. Skrillex's production is so different and interesting and is a shift from other prodcution schemes on the album.
Henry While perhaps not an inventive concept lyrically, the heavier production of this song set the tone amazingly. I love the pre-chorus and chorus for both their lyrics and Gaga's vocals. Not my favourite on the album, but another grower for me.
Leolisa It's a really good song but I don't find myself running back to it very often, however the production is on point and I do appreciate Gaga's vulnerability.
Brecht This one is underrated. I used to hate it at first but the 80s synths paired with her haunting vocals and that bridge make it all work for me.
Party Favor ....i lit rally have not listened to this song in ages. I don't hate it nor do I think the song is bad...just...she's just there and she's cute, that's all
PETTY This song is amazing and it deserves more. In years to come, the non-believers will look back and wish they loved this song sooner. Iconic
GitHub Life Size 3 incoming. Hmm fitting considering 3 was the rating I gave! I'll say something nice now. I surprising don't hate the melody.
Freddy She’s cute
Spinning Bottles Horrible, just horrible. The production clashes with the over the top, theatrical vocals and it ruins the song for me.

Yassssss ! The evil is defeated.

• lol 2

RIP Angel 1,992
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

15. Plastic Doll 

Average Score: 6.64

Plastic-Doll.png

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

Username Comments
Jonathan meh.
Freddy She’s cute

I E I E I Em glad this one is out.

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Ceremony | CHROMATICA
  • admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic