Love-Me-Right.png

Highest Score: 10

@PanPikus @SLAG @lavenderblondee @KatieJudasGaga4 @Gypsy Life @

Lowest Score: 1

@Bakugo

Comments

Spoiler

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers I love it. This sounds like something Whitney Houston would sing. It sounds more 80's to me than 2017 Tropical house.
TINDER Reminds me of Ally
zcasx I find it really cute and heartwarming and sad at the same time. I know people dislike it but it really makes me feel stuff to be honest.
Lorde Von Kok
I can relate SOOOO f-ing much. You better love me right trash boy, f- you mean ... It sucks that I'd have to be released elsewhere than on the normal physical and spotify version. It should've been switch with Alice, 911 or Enigma.
Jonathan Cute song, didn't do much for me though
Candy Gaga It's ok but sound like an ASIB reject since it adds nothing new.
BadGurlMadgr Cute
SLAG This song really grew on me! I love the melodies and Gaga’s vocals on the chorus!
joannesrats Great pop song - one of her best melodies. Doesn’t fit the sound of the album, though, so I’m glad it’s only a bonus track.
HitTheBoat I'm glad it's a target exclusive track
Henry Haven't heard enough, but a decent first impression
Leolisa
This song should have been on the album instead of Free Woman. A beautiful song, and her innocent vocals are absolutely adorable. A really enjoyable song.
kaelergrey An amazing song. Love me right might be a deluxe version exclusive but its an exclusive that you wanna hear.
Brecht Cute song, great lyrics, nice vocals. The sax is brilliant. Doesn't fit the album so I'm glad it's a bonus track
Gov Hooka
super basic song that belongs on the a star is born soundtrack. When they said Sophie helped make it, I was hoping for the edgy production that Chromatica was lacking. Oh well...
Party Favor i listened to this once and i remember nothing about it
Franch Toast So boring and clichéd. Makes "The Cure" sound unique.
PETTY I really love this song, I just think it's so qt and it gives me the ally feels
GitHub I just pretend this is on the ASIB soundtrack. It's an easy listen but that doesn't mean it's bad
Freddy Who?
DonatellaPop Cute but reminds of Katy
justhislife I got into this song immediately after ordering the standard vinyl from an independent seller :cry:
Spinning Bottles This is such a sweet song, that should've been on the album iml. It's that good.
Twitter Gaga HAS to do more R&B pop sounds. And it deserves to be on Spotify/Apple Music
admin I’ve only heard this song a few times, but it’s cute. Would need to hear it more, doesn’t quite feel like a fit for the album though.

Participants

• paws up 2
  • shook 3
  • sad 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

14. Love Me Right    

Average Score: 6.83

Love-Me-Right.png

Highest Score: 10

@PanPikus @SLAG @lavenderblondee @KatieJudasGaga4 @Gypsy Life @

Lowest Score: 1

@Bakugo

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers I love it. This sounds like something Whitney Houston would sing. It sounds more 80's to me than 2017 Tropical house.
TINDER Reminds me of Ally
zcasx I find it really cute and heartwarming and sad at the same time. I know people dislike it but it really makes me feel stuff to be honest.
Lorde Von Kok
I can relate SOOOO f-ing much. You better love me right trash boy, f- you mean ... It sucks that I'd have to be released elsewhere than on the normal physical and spotify version. It should've been switch with Alice, 911 or Enigma.
Jonathan Cute song, didn't do much for me though
Candy Gaga It's ok but sound like an ASIB reject since it adds nothing new.
BadGurlMadgr Cute
SLAG This song really grew on me! I love the melodies and Gaga’s vocals on the chorus!
joannesrats Great pop song - one of her best melodies. Doesn’t fit the sound of the album, though, so I’m glad it’s only a bonus track.
HitTheBoat I'm glad it's a target exclusive track
Henry Haven't heard enough, but a decent first impression
Leolisa
This song should have been on the album instead of Free Woman. A beautiful song, and her innocent vocals are absolutely adorable. A really enjoyable song.
kaelergrey An amazing song. Love me right might be a deluxe version exclusive but its an exclusive that you wanna hear.
Brecht Cute song, great lyrics, nice vocals. The sax is brilliant. Doesn't fit the album so I'm glad it's a bonus track
Gov Hooka
super basic song that belongs on the a star is born soundtrack. When they said Sophie helped make it, I was hoping for the edgy production that Chromatica was lacking. Oh well...
Party Favor i listened to this once and i remember nothing about it
Franch Toast So boring and clichéd. Makes "The Cure" sound unique.
PETTY I really love this song, I just think it's so qt and it gives me the ally feels
GitHub I just pretend this is on the ASIB soundtrack. It's an easy listen but that doesn't mean it's bad
Freddy Who?
DonatellaPop Cute but reminds of Katy
justhislife I got into this song immediately after ordering the standard vinyl from an independent seller :cry:
Spinning Bottles This is such a sweet song, that should've been on the album iml. It's that good.
Twitter Gaga HAS to do more R&B pop sounds. And it deserves to be on Spotify/Apple Music
admin I’ve only heard this song a few times, but it’s cute. Would need to hear it more, doesn’t quite feel like a fit for the album though.

Participants

Wow, now that's a f*cking lack of taste..

• thanks 1

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Ceremony | CHROMATICA
  • admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic